EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have scrennshot of a scammer and a hacker

3 posters

Go down

i have scrennshot of a scammer and a hacker  Empty i have scrennshot of a scammer and a hacker

Post  johnRgwapo Mon May 23, 2011 9:51 pm

dear Gm

hi how are you? Gm my account was hack my account hacked character name is JOHNRODNEY and i'm using new char name kamuki but i need his password GM because i know my own username but i want his password Gm plss help me or fix the forgot password in the website so that we could recover our lost account Gm. i'm sorry if i don't have screenshot. Gm just send me his password or the new password in my yahoomail john.bargayo@yahoo.com plsss GM help me!!

best regards,
real owner of JOHNRODNEY

translation for the chat:tagalog-English
zLollipop:then I tell you pass of John
Kamuki:k
zLollipop:w8 my char here
(other char is ImGladYourDead)
KAMUKI:LOL
JOHNRODNEY:HEY
JOHNRODNEY:DON'T TOUCH MY ITEMS
JOHNRODNEY:IF HE GAVE MY PASS TO YOU
Kamuki:maybe it is a fake pass then i cannot login

JOHNRODNEY:fool
Kamuki:you are the fool, i am the real owner of that account i know the real username of that
JOHNRODNEY:you know only the username but not the pass word stupid
JOHNRODNEY:then you are not the owner
Kamuki:you change my password after you pretend you are the gm when the time you scam it
JOHNRODNEY:What that again?
JOHNRODNEY:You have the really destitute
kamuki:my account back you fool
JOHNRODNEY:I have not yet said again

ImGladYourDead:WHO KNOW WHAT IS THE USER?
KAMUKI:YES
ImGladYourDead:TRADE FIRST
KAMUKI:I ONLY NID HIS PASS
KAMUK:IT IS ALREADY AN OLDSTYLE GIVE ME THE PASS OF JOHNRODNEY FIRST

ImGladYourDead/:HIS PASS IS TOP2PRO

WHEN THE TIME HE GAVE TO ME THE PASS IT NEVER LOGIN TO THE ACCOUNT OF JOHNRODNEY THIS TWO FOOL ME

screenshot link

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/821/cap00027.pnghttps://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/263/cap00016.pnghttps://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/263/cap00016.png

Last edited by johnRgwapo on Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : additional question)

johnRgwapo

Back to top Go down

i have scrennshot of a scammer and a hacker  Empty Re: i have scrennshot of a scammer and a hacker

Post  ×BlitZ Mon May 23, 2011 10:40 pm

johnRgwapo wrote:dear Gm

hi how are you? Gm my account was hack my account hacked character name is JOHNRODNEY and i'm using new char name kamuki but i need his password GM because i know my own username but i want his password Gm plss help me or fix the forgot password in the website so that we could recover our lost account Gm. i'm sorry if i don't have screenshot. Gm just send me his password or the new password in my yahoomail john.bargayo@yahoo.com plsss GM help me!!

best regards,
real owner of JOHNRODNEY

youre first sentence kinda bugs me, i can tunderstand it lol anyway, i also posted about that "password retrieval" on "bugs and problems" so that they can fix that. Razz
×BlitZ
×BlitZ

Back to top Go down

i have scrennshot of a scammer and a hacker  Empty Re: i have scrennshot of a scammer and a hacker

Post  CrAZyDeVilz Tue May 24, 2011 5:15 pm

what does this have to do with screen shots?

CrAZyDeVilz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down