EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im scammer 0.0?

3 posters

Go down

Im scammer 0.0? Empty Im scammer 0.0?

Post  underground Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 am

GM pls check my trades coz 1 of player named "SnowManThx" he said im scammer and he said i scammed his +25 kb. but as far as i knw he dnt have kb. hahah he just want my stuffs in DG pirates he want to scam me o,o this is missbehavior ryt?? thnx Very Happy Cool i dnt aggre to trade in server coz i knw he is scamer Very Happy and he keep telling in the world that i scammed him. thnx.

underground

Back to top Go down

Im scammer 0.0? Empty Re: Im scammer 0.0?

Post  stamensebi Tue May 31, 2011 3:22 am

i just reply here bcuz i don't wanna make a thread with the same name O.o. I also got many messages from people (i think same person) that says i scammed his kilyn set, kb eg rings and all. 1st i bought a clean kilyn set from some1, i gemed it lowww and fused my hat with Santa appareal. When i was walking around argent, he pm me asking if im romanian. Of course i said yes (bcuz i really am). Then he told me i stole his set AND hat from his account (just because i have the same appareal on it he thinks i stole his!!!). There are many people like this on server please try to do something about this... He said on world like 1 hour that im scammer and now all my friends are afraid to trade me lollz. 1 noob like this appears from nowhere and now anyone think im scamer.

stamensebi

Back to top Go down

Post  GrinDeWaLD Tue May 31, 2011 3:26 am

what ur in game nickname ?

GrinDeWaLD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down