EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE BAN

2 posters

Go down

SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE BAN Empty SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE BAN

Post  ilovetodonate Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 pm

a scamer name MSN0 try to scam me. he buying gems high lvl and saying he pay egg chest. His tactics, first-trade he will show his egg chest, after shown he will cancel it and trade again but and 2nd trade he just put azrael chest instead of egg chest. please see my screenshot for better proof. i prefare to do this because he already success scam me this morning by using his other account.

GM or Admin, if you think that player is really a scamer, can you please ban all his account so all the item he scam will lost, in that case he will get his bad karma. thanks for reading my message GM or Admin.

ilovetodonate

Back to top Go down

SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE BAN Empty Re: SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE BAN

Post  ilovetodonate Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 pm

how to put or attach image for screenshot? please can someone tell me? [img]SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE BAN Scamme12[/img]

ilovetodonate

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:14 pm

ilovetodonate wrote:how to put or attach image for screenshot? please can someone tell me? [img]SCAMMER THAT NEED TO BE BAN Scamme12[/img]
Just upload the pictures into any sites such as photobucket or imageshack and then post the link that u get

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down