EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!! Empty IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!!

Post  charmalito2011 Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:28 am

XVxIxRxUxSx hello .... Just wanted to say that I might not steal anything from anyone just gave me a website to steal accounts, it told me that he had given 30eg chest, which only had to enter the code and in less than 3 hours would have my 30egchest when When I was asked to lend me just a moment swords still consider him my friend and I always thought at that time to return them but just that I left the website because I disconnected the page that I gave away all my bills I had to selling my cleric at that moment I disconnected and then my crusader. GM I know you did the right thing because you had evidence in hand bone the photos but that's what really happened .... I'm sorry friend but it was not me who was actually in my account at that time carefully Carlos ..... I would if I could turn the game GM but I'm not rich or anything I've always had things working on the game not really stealing as others do without thinking if they are friends or not .... Sincerely hope to have my account refunded. Because what I had in my bank a lot of money and my set and it also could not start over again ... In short I want is to give him back his sword and my friend iArtn00b

charmalito2011

Back to top Go down

IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!! Empty Re: IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!!

Post  iArTn00b Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:50 am

Come on just stop lie T.T U just scammed me and that's it... But i rly thought we are friends lol -.-

iArTn00b

Back to top Go down

IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!! Empty IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!!

Post  charmalito2011 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 am

Man is not what actually happened if I think your problem but I've never been a thief and I will not start now man but does not matter because the gm did what he did but think about it that I spend porq me for your site man and thanks for making me lose my stuff .... LOL

charmalito2011

Back to top Go down

IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!! Empty Re: IM VIRUS!!!! IAM NOT SCAMMER OK!!!!!!

Post  iArTn00b Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 am

lol, u deserve it... why u try to lie that ur account have been hacked T.T ? u just said "i have lags" and in 5 seconds u get log off?

iArTn00b

Back to top Go down

Post  charmalito2011 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 am

if I had no time lag but I thought I would steal my accounts insurance man is some friend of yours on the page that you gave me to give me free egchest man xD but never mind hopefully you will not matter what happened to me your perdistes a swords but I lost all my stuff just ask yourself this question because two stupid to risk all swords .... if my things were worth more than that ... As I step into the TOP type I enter my account and did not like and started to spam in the world and why they threw me stupid .. bye good night ....

charmalito2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down