EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item/Equipments Prize's in EG chest!

+3
Erza×Scarlet
iArTn00b
UNLiMiT3D D3ViL!
7 posters

Go down

Item/Equipments Prize's in EG chest! Empty Item/Equipments Prize's in EG chest!

Post  UNLiMiT3D D3ViL! Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 am

Hello all, im going to guide you all to know all prizes of Item/Equipment in EGpko, so you not get scammed, I will tell you what I know!

- Kylin Blade = 30-35 EG Chest

- EG Blade = 200+ EG Chest

- EG Gun = 150-200 EG Limit prize!

- EG Hammer = 100-150 EG Limit prize!

- EG Seal = 100 EG Limit prize!

- EG SET UNFUSED = 250-300 EG Chest!

- Kylin SET UNFUSED = 60-70 EG Limit Prize!

- Kylin Set fused lance = 20 EG+

- EG Crown = Maybe 50+ EG!

- EGpko Stone = 300 - 400 EG !

- VIP Necklace Voucher = 150+ EG!

- KoE = 20 EG

- QoE = 15 EG

- MJ/3rd str = 200+ EG

- MJ/3rd con = 200 EG or less

- MJ/3rd acc = 150-185 EG+

- August str = 120 eg+

- August con = 100 eg+

- August acc = 100 eg+

- Flash Bomb Lv1 (Stack) = 4 EG

- Flash Bomb Lv5 (Stack) = 25 EG+

- Blessed Potion (Stack) = 35 EG+

That's all for now, I will update this next week Razz
UNLiMiT3D D3ViL!
UNLiMiT3D D3ViL!

Back to top Go down

Item/Equipments Prize's in EG chest! Empty Re: Item/Equipments Prize's in EG chest!

Post  iArTn00b Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 am

Will you update it sometimes ?^^

iArTn00b

Back to top Go down

Item/Equipments Prize's in EG chest! Empty Re: Item/Equipments Prize's in EG chest!

Post  Erza×Scarlet Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

This guide is totally wrong lol
and btw prices keep changing every day so useless to make prices guide
there's a big difference between forged equips and clean so make your guide a lil detailed
and there's no need to make the font all that big lol

*EG Blade clean can never reach more that EG chests
*EG Gun clean can NEVER reach even 150 EGs lol it's price from (100-130)
*EG set clean for 300? lol I donno where you heard that
*Kylin set unfused is 80 and fused is 40

zzzz Don't even wanna mention the other prices, 90% of your guide is totally wrong lol
Dude don't post a prices guide unless you actually know the prices o_o

Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  iArTn00b Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 am

lol agree with Sam... But at least he tried lol... And yea almost all prices wrong ;/

iArTn00b

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Acutally what's wrong about this guide that if some people follow it they gonna get scammed so easy. For example, GS saying that EG Gun worth 150-200 EG, right? I can easily find one for 100 EG then sell it to one of the idiots who are following this guide

Yes he tried but failed, the idea of guide that is to actually help people with something, but this guide is like totally wrong and some of his prices are like "200+ EG Chest" so that means 500k EG is also good?

GS my advice to you if you want this guide to actually help people is .....
*Re-organize this topic and make the font a lil smaller theres no need for all those colors, We're not in kindergarten
*Go in-game and ACTUALLY check for prices not ask one person lol
*It would be helpful for new players if you post some pictures of the items so they won't get scammed
*"so you not get scammed" You really need some english lessons

That's all, also there's no need to write GS~ in every post you do, it's really lame lol
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss666 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:14 am

im just thinking why ppl make difference between weapons, pets etc in price? in mall all can be bought for same price!! koe worth same as qoe!! all type mjr cost same!! why need make all so difference prices?
for example why blades are 2x higer price than staff? and same thing for pets!! looks like this game playing some idiots and dont think!!! nothing personally to anyone its just my opinion!!!
Boss666
Boss666

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:05 am

Boss666 wrote:im just thinking why ppl make difference between weapons, pets etc in price? in mall all can be bought for same price!! koe worth same as qoe!! all type mjr cost same!! why need make all so difference prices?
for example why blades are 2x higer price than staff? and same thing for pets!! looks like this game playing some idiots and dont think!!! nothing personally to anyone its just my opinion!!!
Certain items have higher prices because EG is just like our economy. Higher demand = Higher Price. Not many mallers mall for SM (exept ppl that wanna dual) or Voy. Crus is the major class in EG, meaning more non-mallers need EG blades.. so at a time you might have 15-20 people shouting "BUY EG BLADE" so then that 1 lucky person selling it actually can just keep taking offers till it goes up and up and up.

Ex. EG blades start at 80 EG (idk price -.-) And you got 15 people buying. Some1 selling says offer... first person 80 next 90 next 100 next 110 next 110+++ like that. Then your standard EG blade turns into 110 Chests normally, while your EG Staff is still 80. <-- This also applies to other mall/non-mall items in-game.

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 am

Another thing is many EG Chest are being farmed everyday.
Mall items dun really appear on sale everyday.

Thus sure got ppl offer high EG Chests for mall items when they appear, since you can get EG chest fairly easy.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss666 Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

yes i dun worry about price in eg chests, coz i have seen how easy is get eg chests and price for them is way lower than long time ago, they could be bought for 100m each.
but ProtonBeam explain that what i wanted to know, thanks
Boss666
Boss666

Back to top Go down

Post  UNLiMiT3D D3ViL! Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

I dun care, but If you know, xOMGx that he get scammed by rc, rc traded his Champ Account + eg set gemmed + hammer for xOMGx Account fused, EG Stoned, VIP, 2 EG Blade gemmed... he totaly scammed him that OMG is new, thats why he trade, he dunno whats prizes or what. Sad
UNLiMiT3D D3ViL!
UNLiMiT3D D3ViL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Well xOMGx is stupid lol thats not our problem, because CLEARLY his items was better than rc's equips but he traded anyway, rc is not a scammer it's OMG's fault for being too dumb, I would have done the same thing if i was rc
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Memo wrote:Well xOMGx is stupid lol thats not our problem, because CLEARLY his items was better than rc's equips but he traded anyway, rc is not a scammer it's OMG's fault for being too dumb, I would have done the same thing if i was rc

Anyone who get this kind of offer , CONFIRM trade the champ away.
Dun act all mighty , even u will do it.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥ Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:34 pm

outdated guide GS >.<
EG set = 360+ eg now..
and about the vip if u get for that much its the luckiest day in ur life >.>
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down