EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide]EG Chest For Newbies

5 posters

Go down

[Guide]EG Chest For Newbies Empty [Guide]EG Chest For Newbies

Post  Die Now Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:49 am

[Guide] How to get EG Chest, Newbie Guide~

Many ways to get an EG Chests, I will explain some of them that I've known them for newbie's could get:

1* Make some Gems for pro players which they are lazy, most of them needs Lv9+ from NPC, or BD gems, or Azz. What actually you can type It!
- You can make Lv9 gem and earn 6-8 EG Chest per Lv9 gem done from NPC, BD gems maybe cost you 15 EG++, and Azz diffrent from each other price.

2* You can farm a Flash Bomb Lv1 or Lv5, Lv1 Is from prints, and the Lv5 Is from the Icy dragon, which I dunno how to explain It here.

- Flash Bomb Lv1 per stack you can sell It for x 4 EG Chest
- And Flash Bomb Lv5 per stack you can sell It for x 35-40 EG Chest

3* You can make a Blessed Potion, Which you need a cooking char & many Royals <<< Hard.

4* You can buy from players or exchange with them, 150-180m for 1 EG Chest. Also 7x Azreal chest is can be traded for 1 EG Chest!

5* Make some characters when Circle Of Death map Opens, If you was on map even with Zero (0) Point, you are able to get a chance of getting a 3x EG Chest!

6* Sacred War Map, When It open. Try let pros destroy the status. After that Pirates will won. You will be able to get 2x EG Chest after Victory Goddess appears into the map.

P/S: Victory Goddess will be appeared for 50 sec(s) after the Navy Status have been destroyed, VG is appear in different places, ask players or check TOP/PKO Maps for more information!

Hope this guide helped you!

Ign: TerriblePanic | iWitch |EpicFailz rendeer

Last edited by GS, Now Is TerriblePanic~ on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Die Now

Back to top Go down

[Guide]EG Chest For Newbies Empty Re: [Guide]EG Chest For Newbies

Post  Die Now Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 am

From those choices, I can order you choices that is easy & gonna make you rich!

Choices Number:
5, 1, 4, 2, 6, 3

All is explained above... how n why.

I suggest you choose:

- Gem maker
- Flash Bomb Lv 1 - 5
- Circle of Death

Those choices are easy onces.

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:52 pm

GS, Now Is TerriblePanic~ wrote:

3* You can make a Blessed Potion, Which you need a cock char! & many Royals <<< Hard.

Nice! COCK CHAR muahaha!

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  ThingKiller Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Brooke Skye wrote:

3* You can make a Blessed Potion, Which you need a cock char! & many Royals <<< Hard.

Nice! COCK CHAR muahaha!
lol

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 am

[quote="Brooke Skye"]

F A I L

and btw your just posting these at dirt prices so if people want to make Manu they follow your guide and sell cheap. And these are just all items you want people to make for you ...

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  lastchance Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am

correct your fucking price, since when a lvl 9 bd gem is 15 eg? lol

lastchance

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 am

lastchance wrote:correct your fucking price, since when a lvl 9 bd gem is 15 eg? lol
like i said... he just wants you to sell to him like that.. noob trick

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:29 pm

STFU lol !! i dun care of prices i dun need the items, i have at bank soo many bless!! also i dun care of those item, Im making a guide for newbies, so dun reply here motherfuker.

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  ThingKiller Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 pm

GS, Now Is TerriblePanic~ wrote:STFU lol !! i dun care of prices i dun need the items, i have at bank soo many bless!! also i dun care of those item, Im making a guide for newbies, so dun reply here motherfuker.
does it look like any newbies are asking how to get eg chests? you just waste your time playing this game and you talk about army.. army my ass your mom probably doesnt let you play when you have school like a little kid

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 pm

lastchance wrote:correct your fucking price, since when a lvl 9 bd gem is 15 eg? lol
@lastchance: -

Read what've been wrote:
You can make Lv9 gem and earn 6-8 EG Chest per Lv9 gem done from NPC, BD gems maybe cost you 15 EG++, and Azz diffrent from each other price.

I did not say 15 EG exactly!!!, i said 15 EG ++++ means u stupid dumb 15 eg or higher!

even yersterday, i bought Lv1-8 + 1-6 Eye of BD for 25 EG, wth u think you are? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 pm

ThingKiller wrote:
GS, Now Is TerriblePanic~ wrote:STFU lol !! i dun care of prices i dun need the items, i have at bank soo many bless!! also i dun care of those item, Im making a guide for newbies, so dun reply here motherfuker.
does it look like any newbies are asking how to get eg chests? you just waste your time playing this game and you talk about army.. army my ass your mom probably doesnt let you play when you have school like a little kid

I'm at army, & I'm having a rest for 2 months from now, so im gonna rape all of your ass's with this 2 months.

Since army be back, I'll have to go. You will have time to play without me What a Face

& yes. many ppl wants a EG chests, they want it so fast. im giving them some guide for it, It could help.

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Topic closed, ^_^

No need to reply here anymore. Razz

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  ThingKiller Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 pm

ThingKiller wrote:

I'm at army, & I'm having a rest for 2 months from now, so im gonna rape all of your ass's with this 2 months.

Since army be back, I'll have to go. You will have time to play without me What a Face

& yes. many ppl wants a EG chests, they want it so fast. im giving them some guide for it, It could help.
people in the dubai army must really be fucking stupid then if when they are off they play games with their time.. or maybe its because ur not in the army and ur lying because you dont want people to think ur an idiot even though everyone already does

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm

GS, Now Is TerriblePanic~ wrote:Topic closed, ^_^

No need to reply here anymore. Razz

Wahahah stupid GS!

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  lastchance Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Poor GS, he thinks some1 gives credit of anything he does in here, i guess hes still trying to impress any gm or adm, when all adm do is mock of him in any stupid question he asks.

lastchance

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 am

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

U dunno anything bout UAE, go check something about Military High School, then fuck me up If i were lieing, Im a solider. I dun have to give you more information about this.

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 am

GS, Now Is TerriblePanic~ wrote:DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

U dunno anything bout UAE, go check something about Military High School, then fuck me up If i were lieing, Im a solider. I dun have to give you more information about this.

Nobody is suspecting that UAE do not have a Military High School.

We all doubt that you are attending one, military is all about discipline and leadership.
LOOK AT U GS, u suck badly both ways, u tink we believe you?

Dun ever say u are a soldier, you just attending a military high school so you are just a student there. Dun insult the integrity of a soldier EVER.

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum