EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING!!!!

+25
Someone!~
ArYeko
minyakwangi
tomenjeri
anuar
xCranium
gaia
GrinDeWaLD
GS ~~
wangster
[admin]egpko
TheKingofdemon33
Criminal
TheDamnNoobie
Ruinz
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥
Boss666
HappyFeet
Nick
Erza×Scarlet
Azorath Giest
SGKia
ProtonBeam
Edward Newgate
[HD]GodLikez
29 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

WARNING!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: WARNING!!!!

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:47 am

If Im Duper Set Btw Man Look! My Eg Set x2.. But Do I Have Still Mjr? Im In 1 Char Bfor! And If Im Duper My Set 2 Rods -.- .. And BTW if Im Duper Why Would I Help Admin And Wallz? Man Im Bannd Bfor Bcoz Of Hacking But As You Can See Byakuya Is Back? If I Didnt Save Gio's Eqps Bfor His Aledy Crying To Help For Wasting Money To BUy Eqps.. Nick Dont Blame Me.. Coz Ur The One Get Items From Those Legacy You Should Be The One Bannd..

@Admin&Wallz- Check My Ip Im Not Duper Or Scammer If I Am You Should Notice Everything I Got.. With RODs.

@Nick- See You Accepted The Eqps Of The Legacy! I saw chulalong PRO! Your Lying Saying That You Deleted It Blame Me LoL! If Im Duper Look What I Sell In Forums! Eg Hammer? Eg Seal? Moron! Your Blaming Me Coz Im Pro Than You Since Before You Dont Like Me I Know That.. xMemo Know's All Eqps Of Gio And Were We Get It.. And Ask Larissa(Zero) Everytime I Trade I Ask Her If Its Good Trade.. I Got Lot Of Friends In Eg In Facebook! 0Zero0x9/DanielShen/Wallz/SGKia/xMemo/Raihanah/AngelBear Is There Dupers .. This Are All Mallers Your Just Jealous Of How I Became Like This.. And All Of Gio's Eqps Is From SashaGerjizzed He Bought In Real Money.. Asking Me How I Got Eqps? Sold Mjr/Sold SM eqps/Eg Seals..

(Bfor Asking Im Making DS.. As Kage I bought Clean ca set from him.. and Ask Zero He Gave me as Ca Set Clean..)

If You Got Problem Nick Ask (xMemo or 0Zero0x9) He Knows How I Trade Items And If Its Good..

Truly Yours Admin And Helper Wallz
HappyFeet
(Pilot Of GioRoidz)
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:07 am

xWallz wrote:And for u HappyFeet i already told admin to check ur item and ur ip..
Once he know ur ip,he wil know all ur char..
Plz play fair..everyone hardworking to be pro..
Non-maller work hard ingame to be pro..
Maller work hard in real life to get money to mall..

If u wan to play fair,then help Admin..
Coz he the only one GM and Admin here..
If u all can provide him an information..it will be great

God bless me,God bless all egpko player

Moderator,
xWallz Surprised

If Im Duper You Can See My Set +25 or Higher .. And Im Providing All Information I Can Find.. HardWork Is Everything.. If YOu Got Prob Nick Ask SGKia We Should Trade my Kylin unfused with Lv4 KoE To His Eg Set But I Oledy Traded It To Other.. If I Dupe Items I Shouldnt Be Reporting Helping Server..
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:35 am

Ask Marz Im Providing All Information About The Dupers! I Got Screenshots Of Dupers.. Check It From Marz He Can Show You Coz I All Giving TO Marz What I Know.. If Im One Of Them I Should Not Helping Marz Or Admin Instead I Just Watch Them.. Asking Why DS LawlieT leave Legacy? Ask Memo.. When Memo Online He Pm Me. And Said We Need To Talk .. He Told Me To Leave Legacy All Dupers. If You Need Truth Ask Him.. His The One Told Me About This Duping Things..
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:42 am

xNick wrote:HappyFeet !! u are also CRUS DO1

you said u traded the equips of crus do1 for EGset or something like that .. how come that EGset is pro gemmed !! and u sell Kylin Set Unfused Clean ! o.o

I Notice that u play ur Char Ds LawlieT !! u are in guild Legacy too !
then after the news of duplicating items . u just leave legacy and try to post something on forum to destruct us that u are not one of them -.- dont deny . Evil or Very Mad

I And SGKia Should Be Trading My Unfused. but SGKia not active for 3 days and i oledy traded my items when he online.. Nick Can I Ask Something.. How You Got x2 150 Pet Bfor You Are Nick And Dark Knight? How They Got That? And Had A Eg hammer? Eg Hammer Is Rare In Game... I KNow There Is 6 People Or Less That Has Eg Hammer..(Wallz/BrZ/Vind/DeathNotes And Others) If You Blaming Im Duper Nick Check What You Saying? Btw. If I Remove 9 Mspd8mspd How Come My boots dont have Lv9 dance? ROFL! the build up of boots is 1st mspd 2nd heart 3rd Dance? Can You Pluck 3rd Slot Without Plucking 1st and 2nd. Got Problem To Me Ask xMemo. Then You Know HOw I Know Dupers.
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 am

if u got problems bout my gems nick.. better ask watatusberry his the one making all my gems. now u saying im duper.. lets see who is duper when my friends will tell all of the stories how i got eg set.

Watatusberry is my gem maker.. Thats my only gem maker. and if im duper just let Admin Check it so u will stop

Last edited by HappyFeet on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

WARNING!!!! - Page 3 Empty DUPERS

Post  wangster Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:31 am

LOL Just what i though.

Yesterday i was talking to Seeker about the dupers and i said him that he had duped items, he said he didnt dupe (i never asked him if he duped), and then after that he started to curse and say a lots of bad words to me, and he said he would say me duper everytime he see me, he was acting like a child, nervous, he had nothing to say, his behavior said it all Evil or Very Mad

here are some pics of suspicious people.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/argent1.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/ca1x.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/cupid1j.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/cupid2.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/cupid3.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shaitan1.jpg

Here are some IPs of suspicious people, and some who came out of nowhere with pro eqs and high lvl mspd:
200.88.220.143: T1G3R, iMedyn
174.112.90.159: Iso
92.15.58.141: QuickStep
211.26.38.84: Verbal
190.70.29.203: ±Soul
75.184.30.135: xBurner
68.189.187.217: Seeker
66.98.42.95: Shaymoure
98.230.139.83: stormy, DevilChild, RunLikeAmidget
121.54.42.134: Busit, HAIRA
210.4.111.210: therealbuffer, ·TheCrasheR, OneAndOnlyDS, KenShin·HimUrA, death·Shot, whyImBuffeR, UnahanaRetsU, Hana·Girl, HalfBlood
86.164.232.149: PROFESSOR
99.237.136.78: xWatermelon

sorry if i posted something wrong Rolling Eyes

wangster

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 am

ATLAST! Look He Got All Of The Dupers! Thank YOu Who Ever You Are.. Pls Hunt Them All. They ARe Making And Making A Lot Of Dupe Items. Check This 2 Chars xHelloKittehh/Zephyros/valentine.. i have a pic on u wallz. they same eqps as dupers have too..

Last edited by HappyFeet on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 am

wangster wrote:LOL Just what i though.

Yesterday i was talking to Seeker about the dupers and i said him that he had duped items, he said he didnt dupe (i never asked him if he duped), and then after that he started to curse and say a lots of bad words to me, and he said he would say me duper everytime he see me, he was acting like a child, nervous, he had nothing to say, his behavior said it all Evil or Very Mad

here are some pics of suspicious people.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/argent1.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/ca1x.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/cupid1j.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/cupid2.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/cupid3.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shaitan1.jpg

Here are some IPs of suspicious people, and some who came out of nowhere with pro eqs and high lvl mspd:
210.4.111.210: therealbuffer, ·TheCrasheR, OneAndOnlyDS, KenShin·HimUrA, death·Shot, whyImBuffeR, UnahanaRetsU, Hana·Girl, HalfBlood

sorry if i posted something wrong Rolling Eyes

FCK! Last night TheCrasher tried to scam me with whyimibuffer.. HalfBlood Got boots 9mspd8heart9dance check it out im not lying.

@Nick - We Dont have problem anymore thats y uhana is pro got 2 eg blades +27 the hell he is duper.. we need to find him
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 am

O,O

Ty for ur information~
Idk wat to say..... Muhahahaha Cool

O,O
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

http://egpko.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:13 am

ZZz Devil don't act all pro. The ONLY REASON you killed ANY of us, is your duped items. "Soloed with 20fb lv5 and 30 blessed" yes.... duped lv5 bomb and bless, also your set and RoD.
and 'bored' so you duped? your trying to sound cool or something?
Oh so 1 day i was bored so i fucked this guy's server up and thought i was so pro. Now im banned and i cant play anymore. Oh well im cool cuz i duped and soloed some ppl from Unpredictable and NM with my duped set, then when i died i would say "LMFAO LAG... I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL NOOBS" Im so cool Cool Cool <-- story you told your friends at lunch (oh w8 u dun got any) <----- That was all i heard from your Post

First of all.... the people in your pictures im guessing are mostly dupers. HalfBlood, I won't say hes NOT but I'm pretty sure if its actually him playing his crus that the stuff he has isnt duped. Now that HannahMontana in whoever's picture it was.... thats a friend of mine, he's just quitting. OneAndOnlyDS was an old guildmate at ND1 when it still existed, he had eg set back then b4 all this shit happened. xWatermelon is duper yes. Iso, iMeyden, T1G3R and all the rest from Legacy are dupers.
Also ill add to your list djamz/DesTroCrusader. I watched him log into destro and djamez... same IP ... same blade. same apparel.
I'll email admin about more of these dupers.

and to our lovely/scary admin... nice, you scared the shit outta me with that post. You should keep him on the server for a day and pvp him a couple of times and really show him who's pro.. then ban him again cuz hes a noob ^^

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 am

Thats Why Arawak Bought 10Pcs Of FB Lv5 And Bless But In Game His FB And Blessed Are Unlimited
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 am

ProtonGay wrote:..... Also ill add to your list djamz

No,Djamz already checked..and he clean....
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:34 am

xWallzGay wrote:
ProtonHandsome wrote:..... Also ill add to your list djamz

No,Djamz already checked..and he clean....

zzz
This duping stuff raised everybodys alert setting to HIGH cuz everytime you see somebody say S> Eg set or RoD they think they duper - -.... this is going to take a long time

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  wangster Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:01 pm

First of all.... the people in your pictures im guessing are mostly dupers. HalfBlood, I won't say hes NOT but I'm pretty sure if its actually him playing his crus that the stuff he has isnt duped. Now that HannahMontana in whoever's picture it was.... thats a friend of mine, he's just quitting. OneAndOnlyDS was an old guildmate at ND1 when it still existed, he had eg set back then b4 all this shit happened. xWatermelon is duper yes. Iso, iMeyden, T1G3R and all the rest from Legacy are dupers.

Proton, the Hana in the pic i posted is not the one u mean, its Hana·Girl, same as oneandonlyds and halfblood, u talk as if they were different persons but they are actually the same, and as far as i know those are most of the chars he uses to scam people, he uses this strategy, and look its the same ip lol

And btw, those amis near shaitan fountain OMG01-OMG06 were from someone from Legacy guild

Last edited by wangster on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

wangster

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Omg then only Admin can check the ID of the items then how we know the items that we buy is duped crap. I dun wanna get banned for buying stuff Sad

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm

OMG so happening ?
Now i cant trade my EG set for some koes =.= ..... shit
Bloody dupers.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:46 pm

O,o

Relax my koe not dupe..

Well once again i give a warning...

DONT BUY ANY MALL ITEM FOR AWHILE UNTIL THE DUPE ITEMS ARE CLEAN FROM OUR BELOVED SERVER!!!!!

If u wan to buy,plz buy from admin or Pro Players(old player not new ones)) like xMemo,XWallz,ProtonBeam,UchihaJr...you can even Ask me if u doubt dat item are dupe or not...

Well i personally said thanks to all who help this server..
I know the admin here a not cool and busy with live..wakAkakakaka
Cool

Every humans not pefect,no one perfect..me too..
Have a good day and have a fun when playing this server...

MODERATOR, santa rendeer
xWallz
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  [admin]egpko Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:16 pm

thx for helping. most of them i already banned. wallz, how u say djamez clean? btw i already block his id for investigate.
[admin]egpko
[admin]egpko
Admin

http://egpko.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 pm

....yesterday u said he clean when i mention his name o,o
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  GS ~~ Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 pm

xWallz wrote:....yesterday u said he clean when i mention his name o,o
WTF... I just came now and all of that happenned ? WTF i saw Legacy too much pro... I was sure they making something and Its "DUPING"! Evil or Very Mad
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Srry for misunderstanding..
Djamez still banned for further investigation..
Ty
Moderator,
xWallz
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyFeet Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Admin Or Wallz.. Check This One CupOfTea.. His Items Are Now Suspicious Coz His Just Noob Kylin Fused User Bfor Now Eg Set With RoDs.. Tnx..
HappyFeet
HappyFeet

Back to top Go down

Post  Criminal Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 pm

@Admin good for you, i know 2 ways to fix it and 1 of the ways is still possible if you do, other way to fix it is only by wiping your db and using valnars exe so you can't d/c urself so gl with that ^^

@Protobeam W.e you say dude, you saying that i was so bored to dupe just 20 fb lv5? when i bought those from stalls? lool If i wanted i couldve made over 30 stacks of lv5. Anyways your more noob than i thought if u think just "pk" is what considers you to be pro, pk means nothing to me but a way to have fun. When did i ever say "Lag" is what caused me to die? you mistaken me for somebody else Smile. I don't complain at all, when u guys start talking shit in world chat i dont say anything I just sit there laughing

@wangster, you list of ips are wrong for 1 im not stormy lmaoo i just had his acc, T1G3R sn medyn are not the same person either, infact we all have each otehrs acc so ur list of ips are basically wrong. And fyi T1G3R rlly didnt come out of nowhere he was playing before with noob eqs, and i doubt those amis at shai are from legacy, they been there before we even made legacy.

Djamez i doubt is a duper, hes been selling those stuff when we first started playing, i always seen him afk at argent blacksmith when i just started

PS: Im not some noob rofl, i've been playing private servers longer than any of you guys, you think that just because u know how to pk ur pro? if u even knew half the stuff i did your head would explode because you couldnt understand it all.

I'm done with this server, this has been umm..serv number 7 that i got banned from, so i really dont give a crap Very Happy

Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:52 pm

DevilChild wrote:
@Protobeam W.e you say dude, you saying that i was so bored to dupe just 20 fb lv5? when i bought those from stalls? lool If i wanted i couldve made over 30 stacks of lv5. Anyways your more noob than i thought if u think just "pk" is what considers you to be pro, pk means nothing to me but a way to have fun. When did i ever say "Lag" is what caused me to die? you mistaken me for somebody else Smile. I don't complain at all, when u guys start talking shit in world chat i dont say anything I just sit there laughing

good for you, im glad thats how you think. Clearly you've never played this server long enough to see that this server is all about PK...
oh and yes, i guess i was wrong it was Seeker that was always saying that stuff, my bad...
your banned in game just leave the forums as well....... go fuck some1 else's server up... if they dont ban ur IP already (MEANING, admins at different servers share IP's on those MAJOR dupers... you might not even be able to make an account at another server Razz ) Good luck

I'll be the bigger man of the convo and stop posting here cuz i dunno why i started talking to such low-life duper like u.. bb

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

WARNING!!!! - Page 3 Empty RE: ADMIN!!!

Post  GS ~~ Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 pm

@Wallz+Admin, should check that DevilToy new char with EG SET!
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next