EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iArtn00b USED WEB HACK WARNING!!!!! my account theft... to get me kicked out of server T.T

3 posters

Go down

iArtn00b USED WEB HACK WARNING!!!!!  my account theft... to get me kicked out of server T.T Empty iArtn00b USED WEB HACK WARNING!!!!! my account theft... to get me kicked out of server T.T

Post  charmalito2011 Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

XVxIxRxUxSx hello .... Just wanted to say that I might not steal anything from anyone just gave me a website to steal accounts, it told me that he had given 30eg chest, which only had to enter the code and in less than 3 hours would have my 30egchest when When I was asked to lend me just a moment swords still consider him my friend and I always thought at that time to return them but just that I left the website because I disconnected the page that I gave away all my bills I had to selling my cleric at that moment I disconnected and then my crusader. GM I know you did the right thing because you had evidence in hand bone the photos but that's what really happened .... I'm sorry friend but it was not me who was actually in my account at that time carefully Carlos ..... I would if I could turn the game GM but I'm not rich or anything I've always had things working on the game not really stealing as others do without thinking if they are friends or not .... Sincerely hope to have my account refunded. Because what I had in my bank a lot of money and my set and it also could not start over again ... In short I want is to give him back his sword and my friend iArtn00b

charmalito2011

Back to top Go down

iArtn00b USED WEB HACK WARNING!!!!!  my account theft... to get me kicked out of server T.T Empty Re: iArtn00b USED WEB HACK WARNING!!!!! my account theft... to get me kicked out of server T.T

Post  iArTn00b Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 am

hahaha lol, u try to blame me now for ur loss T.T scammer

iArTn00b

Back to top Go down

iArtn00b USED WEB HACK WARNING!!!!!  my account theft... to get me kicked out of server T.T Empty Re: iArtn00b USED WEB HACK WARNING!!!!! my account theft... to get me kicked out of server T.T

Post  Erza×Scarlet Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 am

Rofl scammers scaming hackers and hackers hacking scammers
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down