EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Event Schedule

Go down

Halloween Event Schedule Empty Halloween Event Schedule

Post  PoutingKid Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:07 am

October 31

Requirement: Must wear DeathSoul Mask or Pumpkin Mask to participate the events

Event Name: Question and Answer - Tag Team - Hide and Seek Event Combo
Event Details: Make 2 player party. A question with a clue to where you can find the EventGM will be announced. First one to party me will get a chance to answer my question. Answers must be done only at party chat right after i'm in your party. If you answered wrong i will leave your party right away. First answer/word i see in party chat will be considered the answer. There is no limit to how many times you can party me. First party to give out the correct answer wins a prize
Event Time: Event will start between 10:00am-11:00am

Event Name: Hide and Seek - Bring Me Event Combo
Event Details: I will be giving out a list on what you are going to bring me with the clues to where you can find me. First one to trade me with the correct items wins a prize.
Event Time: Event will start between 6:00pm-7:00pm

Event Name: Lucky Draw
Event Details: I will be picking 3 random players who will win fabulous prizes. They must be available the moment i pm them. If there is no reply within 2 minutes then i will announce another winner.
Event Location: Shaitan City, Argent City, Icicle City
Event Duration: 8:00am - 8:00pm. Winners will be announced at 8pm. If they are not online or afk then the prize will move to the next person on my list
Date of event may change under certain circumstances so please keep in touch here at forums
PoutingKid
PoutingKid

http://egpko.up-your.com

Back to top Go down