EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, Server Is Dieing..

+7
ErzaƗScarlet
Brooke Skye
[HD]GodLikez
Rejectz
ProtonBeam
ThingKiller
Die Now
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well, Server Is Dieing.. Empty Well, Server Is Dieing..

Post  Die Now Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

Admin, you need open this v3 fast, many ppl have been quitted!, and who searching for a buyer of their equipments, already one of pro character's SeTsuNa have been quitted already ... admin you really need find solution to the problem.

You need open v3... ppl keep PM pro players about asking u to release something, but we know you can't ... coz Iteminfo already FULL. but many is leaving the server, server is Dieing. please do something! open v3 asap, maybe It would be more fun that Egpko lil bit, but that chance can bring players back.. and with new donation maybe players will like it

Hope admin you understand,

Thanks Surprised

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Well, Server Is Dieing.. Empty Re: Well, Server Is Dieing..

Post  ThingKiller Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 am

if you are not satisfied with this server go play another one

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 am

ThingKiller wrote:if you are not satisfied with this server go play another one
agree

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Rejectz Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 am

many ppl quitting not cz of server just cz they have something other to do thas all my reason was i build house and work 70-80 hrs a week and i dont have ties to play xD
Rejectz
Rejectz

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

i think when u go v3,they oni adding afew maps or npc oni..
since u can transfer chars and item,u need same iteminfo which mean u need same server file between egpko v1 and v3..
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

http://egpko.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:09 pm

V3 V3, what do you expect from V3?

1 more PK map? U expect stuff that is available in V2 to even implement into V1?

Come on man, V1 is already saturated tweak to the extreme already.
If you wan new stuff, find other server that is using aleast V2 files.

U wan new rings? New pk maps? New mobs? New weapons? New shield? Join A V2 Server.

or......

QUIT Twisted Evil ( Esp GS )

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 am

Brooke Skye wrote:V3 V3, what do you expect from V3?

1 more PK map? U expect stuff that is available in V2 to even implement into V1?

Come on man, V1 is already saturated tweak to the extreme already.
If you wan new stuff, find other server that is using aleast V2 files.

U wan new rings? New pk maps? New mobs? New weapons? New shield? Join A V2 Server.

or......

QUIT Twisted Evil ( Esp GS )

yea i agree >,<..
if we can trans our items to sver filer v2..fayyiz already done it..the prob we cant XD
different file,different iteminfo
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

http://egpko.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Dun need bother Admin, just delete EGPKO.
D/l new V2 PKO, there everything is new and u have alot to play.

Wahahaa, u expect here to come out with Winter maps? Light Maze Dark Maze?
Characters Marriage? Marriage Buff?

Go play V2, Faiyzz is still updating the game with his new items , new aura, new things.

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  ErzaƗScarlet Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 pm

have been quitted? lol nice english ^_^

Ok, 1st Kicap (Setsuna) didn't quit cause server is boring, He was selling his equips for a crazy price and some guy offered him really high price and Setsuna got greedy and traded the equips before the guy pay him, and ofc that guy scammed the equips from Kicap, and that's why he left cause he doesn't have equips anymore

2nd why everyone is saying v3 this v3 that, It's all the same we gonna be excited at the beginning then we gonna get bored later, that's how online games work you play after a while you get bored then you quit. If you all so bored of v1 then just quit for now and come back later when v3 is released. I am sure Admin trying his best to lunch v3 cause v3 means more players and you all making it sounds like Admin delaying v3 on purpose.

Grow up, you don't own this server and you didn't donate THAT much so you can't boss Admin around like you own him
ErzaƗScarlet
ErzaƗScarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:40 pm

ErzaƗScarlet wrote:you didn't donate THAT much so you can't boss Admin around like you own him

So ppl who donated 1k USD ++++ can boss admin ? xD!!~

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Pick It Up ! wrote:
ErzaƗScarlet wrote:you didn't donate THAT much so you can't boss Admin around like you own him

So ppl who donated 1k USD ++++ can boss admin ? xD!!~
It's not that special that you donated over 1k usd many ppl have. That doesn't mean you can bully admin... He'll just ban you cuz your mistreating him,
I would do the same but I would have banned you
long time ago for your ignorant attitude and for how annnyoing you are. So stop making it seem that admin is delaying v3, he's doing his best to open it because he knows we've been waiting. If you don't like how much your waiting why do you play so much and just keep posting?

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Banned ALL HIS CHAR! Always try to put admin down, dun respect admin.

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:08 am

Brooke Skye wrote:Banned ALL HIS CHAR! Always try to put admin down, dun respect admin.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't do disrespect our admin, It's just we're losing some ppl they're quitting atm, I dunno maybe our admin does delay Myth Zone PKO (V3 Server), but from GM RaNGGa I was asking him about my donation (Delay), and i asked him about server v3, and he said that will be not EGPKO V3, It will be named "Myth Zone PKO", and he keep talking bout the server, and he is saying:

"Only EGpko Players can Transfer their characters to this new server, also it will have same Iteminfo of EGpko, so about EG Chest, It will be named Myth Chest, just we will do some name changing!, Server should be started from last week, but I think our EG admin is on the hospital, I dun think he can send any donation in any time, or can launch the server this week, so he should run the server next week"

I know Admin doing his best for all, but .. If you looked to the EGpko site, and checked online ppl, u will see 30-60 ppl only..

Thanks all, hope Admin do his best 4 everyone! Very Happy Very Happy

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  [admin]egpko Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am

Online status at website is bugged,if you not believe me,just look at Job Distribution,how come Crusader only 162...at website show Status player online 25 player,but in our Whois page,it show 137 player
[admin]egpko
[admin]egpko
Admin

http://egpko.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Pick It Up ! wrote:
Brooke Skye wrote:Banned ALL HIS CHAR! Always try to put admin down, dun respect admin.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't do disrespect our admin, It's just we're losing some ppl they're quitting atm,....................................

Dun give me this crap when i suggest admin to ban you, so scared of getting banned?

U non stop complain about this server, non stop propose stupid ideas. You opened your own server using EGPKO chests as payment for malling.

Whatever admin going to do, is their plan. To release or not to release is also their choice. Stop pushing admin to do these or that to suit your playing.

The reason you wanted all those updates is because you buy those quitters eqs for cheap price, you wan to sell them expensive to new players. If no updates, no new players, all your $$$$ is gone.

To admin : Should banned the trade of eqs and accounts for $$$$, this will hinder the amount of donations to the server.

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Brooke Skye wrote:
Pick It Up ! wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't do disrespect our admin, It's just we're losing some ppl they're quitting atm,....................................

Dun give me this crap when i suggest admin to ban you, so scared of getting banned?

U non stop complain about this server, non stop propose stupid ideas. You opened your own server using EGPKO chests as payment for malling.

Whatever admin going to do, is their plan. To release or not to release is also their choice. Stop pushing admin to do these or that to suit your playing.

The reason you wanted all those updates is because you buy those quitters eqs for cheap price, you wan to sell them expensive to new players. If no updates, no new players, all your $$$$ is gone.

To admin : Should banned the trade of eqs and accounts for $$$$, this will hinder the amount of donations to the server.

u think tht will do any good ? Think

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:37 pm

The banning of selling accounts and eqs going to bother you rite since you going to sell your stuff. If you are not selling , you wun even bother about this.

My reply to stop the internal sellings, is to stop those $$$ going to the players.
Any $$$$ involved should be to the admin, since they are the ones paying the subscription fees.

This can also deterred dupers who dupe sets and sell for cheaper than admin set price.
If everyone buy from dupers, its the dupers earning free $$$$ , admin losing all this $$$.

To prevent such thing from happening, Admin pls stopped and banned any further trading of accounts and eqs.

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Look, admin said it's our resposibility in selling n trading, if got scam no help to recieve your item back, but he can be ban

& stop making lies u little child Shocked

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Pick It Up ! wrote:Look, admin said it's our resposibility in selling n trading, if got scam no help to recieve your item back, but he can be ban

& stop making lies u little child Shocked

waahaha all the accounts eqs trader 1st thing to jump into this thread? so scared admin to block trading?

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  [admin]egpko Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Brooke Skye is right,if we not receive enough donation to pay monthly server rental,it will end up with we have to close the server.
[admin]egpko
[admin]egpko
Admin

http://egpko.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GayParade! Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:45 am

Calvin, go Burn in Hell! what with ur fucking sales? you didn't think about it? just go and shut the fuck up.. Exclamation

GayParade!

Back to top Go down

Post  Die Now Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:33 am

Well Admin, ppl was selling cheap prices for donation, I still have donated a EG set + Transfer service for you so keep this server working.

& btw, admin we cannot sell to you items we bought from u

Like you've said "No re-funds"

I suggest when Myth Zone PKO Open's make alots of donation that "Cannot be Traded", If you know admin. Lots of donation of EGpko is for Transfer service/EGpko Stone and VIP (KoE's/QoE's) bcoz VIP/EG Stone are not traded that is why ppl do transfer service or donate vip/eg stone

Thanks~

Die Now

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am

Its not about refunds or what.

Admin donations funds sure have drop alot, looking at the amount of ppl who selling at dirt cheap prices.

Its not the player who pay every month, its the admin who see the bills.
Admin no $$$, no pay bills, server close. Think!

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 pm

And trying to buy and resell don't help either... Then it becomes player making profit not admin

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:48 pm

ProtonBeam wrote:And trying to buy and resell don't help either... Then it becomes player making profit not admin

Ya some players are buying eqs in dirt cheap prices, den resell to other ppl earning a profit. But the price they sell are lower than admin, making ppl to buy from these ppl.
All these money if go to admin only. EGPKO v1 can last along time.

I believe many ppl are willing to mall.

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next