EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF IS THIS GM??????????????????ROLLBACK?

+2
GrinDeWaLD
ako2yhannie
6 posters

Go down

WTF IS THIS GM??????????????????ROLLBACK? Empty WTF IS THIS GM??????????????????ROLLBACK?

Post  ako2yhannie Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 pm

GM,whats this????????what happened?what happened to mallers that malled for items?u will give them again right?..but what about us none mallers?????????were only sticking to LUCK..LUCK to trade items to items doing buy n sell...how can u bring it back to us?its like we waste our time cuz the server rollback...can u bring back my eg set i buyyed from iGodLikeZ?my set is CA set again i work hard to get eg set then its all nothing..WTF!!hope u can bring back the server to lastest....ur pushing players away GM if u doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IGN;trax

ako2yhannie

Back to top Go down

WTF IS THIS GM??????????????????ROLLBACK? Empty Re: WTF IS THIS GM??????????????????ROLLBACK?

Post  GrinDeWaLD Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 am

dude... are u fking idiot ? u trying to tell that u made 600 eg for eg set... and onther 200 maybe for ur ca set in theese 8 days rollback ? jus go shoot ur self.... if u lost 10-15 eg dun complain

GrinDeWaLD

Back to top Go down

WTF IS THIS GM??????????????????ROLLBACK? Empty Re: WTF IS THIS GM??????????????????ROLLBACK?

Post  ThingKiller Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:50 am

yea gm i lost 3x eg set unfused high gemmed,eg gun +27,lv150 acc pet, and lv6-7 koe. plz give back to me

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  GrinDeWaLD Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

i lost around 10 000 stacks eg chests, 28 eg sets with lvl 10 koe, lvl 13 koe from my main char, and 43 rings of death.... and also my pet lvl 1 million =.=

GrinDeWaLD

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

I lost my car, my gf, my house and millions of dollars... GM PLS GIVE ME BACK!

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Brooke Skye wrote:I lost my car, my gf, my house and millions of dollars... GM PLS GIVE ME BACK!
ur virginity also get rolled back?

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:54 pm

ProtonBeam wrote:
Brooke Skye wrote:I lost my car, my gf, my house and millions of dollars... GM PLS GIVE ME BACK!
ur virginity also get rolled back?

The rollback is not far enough, few more years, i will be Virgin again!

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  GrinDeWaLD Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 am

you mean few more years in the future ....

GrinDeWaLD

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Skye Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 am

GrinDeWaLD wrote:

you mean few more years in the future ....

Rollback few more years la, VIRGIN back too.

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  im banned Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 pm

>.>.>.>.><

im banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum