EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF

5 posters

Go down

EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF Empty EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF

Post  stamensebi Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 am

Hello! I know u get bored very fast so i will not say much: some1 called CounterOfpAIn (BunnyBuffer -> his buffer|something like +_BuGs (the _ is under the +)) said he wants to trade his vip account for my eg boots unfused gemed. After the trade i discovered that the account password was fake and she added me to block list, so i cant pm here. EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF Untitled-2 I told her say that just in case she scams (how she did actually) and i told her make a screen of me too (in case i scam, which was impossible)

stamensebi

Back to top Go down

EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF Empty Re: EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF

Post  stamensebi Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:19 am

PS: my boots are (or were) +15: 5 mspd 4 wind 6 dance

stamensebi

Back to top Go down

EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF Empty Re: EG BOOTS LOST (SCAM), I GOT THE PROOF

Post  Brooke Skye Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:18 pm

That same VIP counterofpain? He became a scammer? Or issit some1 copied the name?

Brooke Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBLadeJr Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Guys ... i know u think im the one who using that char ... .. but i sold that (VIP)Char to BuGGs for 220eg ... then maybe hes the one who Scammed .. not me (DarkBLadeJr)
DarkBLadeJr
DarkBLadeJr

Back to top Go down

Post  GrinDeWaLD Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:59 pm

I am romanian too as this guy is and i can vouch for him.... he rly got scammed his eg boots... by another romanian(user of counterofpain)
but now i think he got his its back cuz of rollback afro but still i think dat b1tch should be banned

GrinDeWaLD

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBLadeJr Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

But now im the one who use counterofpain cuz rollback
DarkBLadeJr
DarkBLadeJr

Back to top Go down

Post  stamensebi Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:26 am

btw i know Bugs is the user now, because he came near me with BunnyBuffer (which he hoped i dont know). But i saw that BunnyBuffer is bugs's buffer. And WTF? Roll back?

stamensebi

Back to top Go down

Post  stamensebi Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:28 am

WOOO I REALLY GOT THE BOOTS BACK! But i still think that Bugs and his buffer should be banned (bcuz if he doesnt use Counter anymore, it would be useless to ban that char)

stamensebi

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAZyDeVilz Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:39 pm

thats a noob called ustaz or something ,

CrAZyDeVilz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down