EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still W8ing For A Real Response!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Still W8ing For A Real Response!!!!! Empty Still W8ing For A Real Response!!!!!

Post  ±Cannibal Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:51 am

Yea Its Me Cannibal I Got Hackd Over 2 weeks ago i send admin a e-mail and a pm in the forum still no fckin answer?? WHY NOT?I Got Hackd Cuzz Admins Fcking e-mail got hackd and hes not even answerin my e-mail just some fckin auto mail back!!Fucking Help Me!!!

±Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Still W8ing For A Real Response!!!!! Empty Re: Still W8ing For A Real Response!!!!!

Post  [HD]GodLikez Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 am

Plz post ur proof here...
Procedure is procedure
If only u pm with no evidence...ofc admin doing nothing

Best Regards,
XWallz. Laughing
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

http://egpko.net/

Back to top Go down

Still W8ing For A Real Response!!!!! Empty Re: Still W8ing For A Real Response!!!!!

Post  Erza×Scarlet Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:46 pm

I've seen his old post also lol
Not enough proof + Admin said "contact me within 3 days after scammed"
This guy got scammed like 2 months ago
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  GS ~~ Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 am

xWallz wrote:Plz post ur proof here...
Procedure is procedure
If only u pm with no evidence...ofc admin doing nothing

Best Regards,
XWallz. Laughing

He got hacked Wallz, I was with him when donating EG Stone, but admin ignore him I guess he talk with his buffer nothing work, poor Cannibal really I need help you, but I can't!
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Procedure is still procedure....

I can say i got hack too..

Well you reported to admin after 2 mths???
Why not a year after that..

Dat email was hacked..we cant do anything..
If u wan blame some1,go blame yahoo..

Best Regards,
Xwallz
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  ±Cannibal Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm is whn i made my first post where are u and memo getttin 2 months?? i got hackd on oct 27 the day i logd off to study for my big test that where comin up..... idk how u gettin 2 months but 0.o i got hackd i got proff i send admin my account info in a e-mail and ThingKiller said som1 was on my account sayin send me a e-mail to the admin donation e-mail with all ur account info and somthing else actin like he was me but it was the hacker and i did not trust ThingKiller thought he was just fckin around wit me then a week or so later i try to log on in the morning i think was the morning and to see whoz online and it sayz wrong password so i spamd on world wit my buffer for admin and old gm ponting to pm me and no1 answer but some guuy said he was LittleCupid ( but idk cuzz cupid dont answer to me cuzz we hate each other) said go to forum and post so i did...then GS help me talk to admin for like 2 sec then admin stop talkin back to me so i w8d 1 hr beside admin say hi every 5 mins!!!BUT NOOO ADMIN DON'T HELLP!!...I Sent Him Over 5 E-Mails sence i got hackd but i get this stupid responce back in 1-2 mins sayin

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your case is currently being investigated. We will email to you a reply containing details of your case as soon as possible. We hope to have your kind understanding cooperation to make EGpko a better and fairer game.

Best Regards,
EGpko Game Master
www.egpko.com.my

It Don't Take 2-3 Weeks to investigate....[helpdesk@egpko.my] is the e-mail i been e-mailing

±Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  ±Cannibal Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Well My Friend Inmate Wit The Dot Infront of name said he seen my char online for like 20 secs like 2 dayz ago GM Can You Trace Ip In sql and get my stuff back!!!

±Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

email admin....
He willl trace ip the one open ur char..

[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  ±Cannibal Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:15 am

Well Man I Sent Him A E-Mail Now And I Just Got A Auto E-Mail in less then 30 sec saying Tittled:Viewing Your Case

Saying:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your case is currently being investigated. We will email to you a reply containing details of your case as soon as possible. We hope to have your kind understanding cooperation to make EGpko a better and fairer game.

Best Regards,
EGpko Game Master
www.egpko.com.my

the same reply i been gettin sence my first e-mail to him

±Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Is it solved().()

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  ±Cannibal Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm

No The Admin Has Not Even E-Mail Me Back I Even Said I Would Of Just Taken Clean EG Set And Clean EG Blades..Idk Why He Does Not Response Back To Me Sad Sad Sad Sad Really Miss Alot Of My Friends Tho

±Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum