EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS

+2
GS ~~
CarolinianDLC43
6 posters

Go down

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Empty GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:55 am

1)Name is: aNgElAttenDant

2)Scammed Items are(w/ screenshots Last 2 weeks during the buying):
Kylin Armor+22:BD soul 8,Undead 7,Colossus 7
GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Scammedarmor

Kylin Gloves+20:Heart of BD 5, Lust 7, Locks Hit 8
GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Scammedgloves

Kylin Boots+17:Gem of Wind 5, Egpko Gem of Speed 5, Az dance 7
GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Scammedboots

Kylin Blade+23: Gem of Rage 7, Eye of BD 8, Az Glare 8
GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Scammedblade

Eg Blade+20: Az Glare 6, BD eye 7, Rage 7
GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Scammedfork

3) Name of the Scammer is: DrGamble

4)The Date when I got scammed was on: October 30 2010, Time is about 10:45am-10:49am

5)The proof is here(I screenshoted this pic just in case and I was right):
[img]GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Scammedset Shot at 2010-10-30[/img]

6)The evidence and the details of the conversation is here:(Screenshoted this to just in case and this was taken right after he said that it is not him who scammed me)
GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Cap00002p
Shot at 2010-10-30

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Cap00004s
Shot at 2010-10-30

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Cap00006p
Shot at 2010-10-30

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Cap00008
Shot at 2010-10-30

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Cap00010
Shot at 2010-10-30

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Cap00012
Shot at 2010-10-30

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Cap00014
Shot at 2010-10-30

This Images show's how I got scammed it started when I went to SHAITAN City to buy some apparels for my other character(Seal master) to be made and tried some Apparels and when i Met DrGamble he asked first that Was I a Filipino and I said "oo" meaning Yes and that's when he asked about my set I don't know why he knew that I have an armor when in Fact I didn't even wear my Set in that time.....Then he said that he will buy it...and I trusted him because he was a Filipino(it's in our tradition to trust our Fellow citizen's even tough others don't) and he said that he will pay in 11am sharp because he's mom is calling him to eat dinner....and when He returned at 11am sharp I asked for the payment and he said that the one who scammed me wasn't him when in fact I recognize his way of talking and Why can a mom call a son or daughter in middle of the playing when not at home??(Sorry for the Foul words I used in the images)...

BTW the images of the set was taken last 2 Weeks when I bought the set, I was on ARGENT bar that time...and I installed the DARK argent from GhostSlayer...

My Items Are Kylin Boots,Kylin Armor, Kylin Gloves, Kylin Blade and an EG blade...

GM I ask of you Please ban MrGamble because If other people were to be scammed by him...and Other Filipinos out there would believe him/her....and please my Items please give them back please....I think that MrGamble took the items to another account right now....Please GM help me because the money wasn't just mine they are given from frieds...Please Gm HELP,,,

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by CarolinianDLC43 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 2nd correction because of the RULES xD)
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Location : 777 Ampalaya Village, Gun-ob, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu City Region 7, Philippines,Asian Continent

http://Facebook:roy_darkangel7@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Empty Re: GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:57 am

GM....Please Help....Hello you there Admin or GM please i need my set...
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Location : 777 Ampalaya Village, Gun-ob, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu City Region 7, Philippines,Asian Continent

Back to top Go down

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Empty Re: GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS

Post  GS ~~ Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:10 pm

CarolinianDLC43 wrote:GM....Please Help....Hello you there Admin or GM please i need my set...
WTF you saying to me, your item lost coz of me?, you have been "SCAMMED" not "HACKED" !
anyway, Its above of 1 week you too late now, I'd think admin not help you in this case, because Admin said, If you "SCAMMED/HACKED" within 3 days, he will cannot help you.

Just If you was really smart, you would check this before you get scammed !
Click Here

READ THIS :- !
Hacker/Scammer Report
For reporting of hacks, bots, scamer and other players with unlawful conduct, help us to make them walk the plank by emailing to helpdesk@egpko.my and posting in our forum
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:49 pm

This report was Posted on October 30, 2010 and what do you think the ADMIN did or even the GM??? He/They didn't read it....

Hahahha did I say that I was scammed because of you?? hahha i think you got the wrong idea I said that the Scrrenshot was in DARK ARGENT created by GhostSlayer...LOL lol! lol!
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Back to top Go down

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Empty WTF!!!

Post  Mr.GamblerRocks Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Huh??!!! What did u say?? Haven't I told you it isn't me who scammed you??!! Maybe it's another person who controlled my account but that's impossible bcause i havent told anyone my password....

Potang INA MOHH BOBO KA PALA EH!!!!
Mr.GamblerRocks
Mr.GamblerRocks

Back to top Go down

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Empty What's WTF!!!

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 pm

You're the idiot!!! It's all over the screen shots that you are the one who scammed me....you said you'll buy it But you ditched me You f***ing idiot!!! If it's not you then who else would??? it's impossible because you said the You haven't told someone your password.....And if you don't want to be banned you'll give back my set.....
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 pm

@ Gambler
Maybe Admin should check your chars and see if you're a scammer or no ^_^
Have fun getting banned lol

Btw you should've shown the players name when trading, to prove trade was between you and him
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Case is closed

Ty

Best Regards,
Xwallz
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

http://egpko.net/

Back to top Go down

GM PLEASE HELP!!! I GOT THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS Empty What the Case is closed??

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:45 pm

What are you saying I still haven't got my Items yet and it's still disabled and First of all what will we do with Mr.Gamble?? please don't forget that
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

xwallz wrote:If u got scam or hack ,admin only give you 3 days to report from the day you got hack or scam..
After 3 days,ur case will closed forever after..

Understand dat quote..

Best Regards,
Xwallz
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 pm

I understand that but I posted this OCTOBER 30, 2010 and I waited for the GM's reply but what did he/she did Nothing he/she didn't even reply to my mails and You're telling me it's my fault??? HECK NO!!! Altough the scamming was my fault I shouldn't have Trusted anyone in the First place DANG!! but that set was worth 5 months of labor and sacrifice for me!! I'm not like you guyz RICH and I'm working my ASS of this game because I live this game I love the people I enjoy having PvP's even in losing and winning and every other things but WHAT DID THIS F***ER did he lost my trust to everyone....and The GM won't even reply to me or Notice me anymore I keep saying at WORLD caht and trade chat "GM please PM me fast" and All he did was nothing I don't even know if's he's still active and even in mails I keep sending him regards and About this cases All he replied or this is just saved reply "Dear Madam/Sir We are investigating your case" and I send him/her another email if his disabling my account it was the same reply.....Please understand...

Best regards to you to,
aNgElAttenDant...<3
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

@GayFish

I did show a Screen shot between me and him trading...Look at the Evidence pic No.5 requirement pic....Please notice the name above.....

@Dr.Gamble

Huy BOBO nakinig ka ba sa sinasabi ko sayu bigay mo na ang set ko kung hindi mababan ka....Kahit anu pa sasabihin mo wala na effect yun d2 na sa screenshot eh!!!
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.GamblerRocks Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Ikaw BOBO, POTANG INA, Kailan mo ba intindihan na Hindi ng aku ang Scammer sau BOBO at kung aku yun wala naman yung pic ng Nag scam sau so hinde aku yun......HaHa!!! wala ka pala sapat na evidence eh!!!

Bigay mo nga cell no mo para tau dalawa mag text wag mo nga i-post ang problema mo sa Forums!!!
Mr.GamblerRocks
Mr.GamblerRocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:48 am

@Carol
Oh Sorry my mistake, didn't notice ^^
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 pm

@GayFish
That's okay

@MrGamblerScammerBoBoPotangInaWalangHiyaAtSinungalingPa!!!!

you're quite an idiot aren't ya?? Why give the cell no. to someone who just scammed me?? are you bribing me?? don't wanna get banned?? or don't wanna be known as MrGamblerTheScammerForever....I trusted you you little SHIT!!! sorry GM or if you're there....BOBONG POTANG INA KA NAMAN EH!!!! WALA KANG HIYA do you think that owning that kind of set was just one day?? that's not just 1 day but it takes 5-7 months and you get scamming someone!!!
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Back to top Go down

Post  jhohansito Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 am

Last edited by jhohansito on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
jhohansito
jhohansito

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 am

Hey dumb,i already post how to report....
I even put new email with it...
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  CarolinianDLC43 Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:01 am

Nope, the GM always helps anyone even if it is maller or non-maller,

And even if he doesn't we have players right....There's a law that states "Every player has the right to stand firm in whatever things he has lost"...I doubt that the GM isn't active maybe busy of job's....
CarolinianDLC43
CarolinianDLC43

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum