EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Suggestions That Would Make Many People Of the Server Happy

4 posters

Go down

Great Suggestions That Would Make Many People Of the Server Happy Empty Great Suggestions That Would Make Many People Of the Server Happy

Post  TheOne Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:45 am

* Add lvl 95 unseal bow
* Make level 95 unseal weapon aparels
* Add Amber Caesar Set and many more that is missing from ToP
* Make good events not only for the VIP players and make it so that noobs also have a chance to win it
* Try to make another custom rebirth skill for all classes not necessary atm though
* Bring back mordo green and goddess scroll at NPC
* Finally, make Forsaken City (FC) map some of my friends who were FC pros in ToP joined and quitted quickly because there is no FC

Thats all. . and adding any of these. . even 1 will be appreciated very much
. . . . Sorry For Bad Grammar i hope you can understand this post
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Great Suggestions That Would Make Many People Of the Server Happy Empty Re: Great Suggestions That Would Make Many People Of the Server Happy

Post  FunkIsSoRubber Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

I like all the ideas What a Face
fc would b really fun, the rb skill isnt super necessary, i want the death set as an aprl so my ds'ers can use it :333
well gm could mod the goddess's scroll or maybe make it have like 1% chance to drop eg gems/koe or qoe. and mordo's he could bring back but only if ppl stopped afk'ing fcking 10 clients and lagging up the server....... Evil or Very Mad

hope with the new gm around some changes will happen king
FunkIsSoRubber
FunkIsSoRubber

Back to top Go down

Great Suggestions That Would Make Many People Of the Server Happy Empty Re: Great Suggestions That Would Make Many People Of the Server Happy

Post  PoutingKid Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Thank You for this post first of all...
TheOne wrote:
* Make good events not only for the VIP players and make it so that noobs also have a chance to win it

i have been trying to mix up my events and every time i do make new event there are some people who always complain like

"Make GOOD events?"
i have absolutely no idea what a GOOD event is because not all have same taste.. like last time i made a HIDE AND SEEK event... i gave the clue and people were ANSWERING at WORLD CHAT like it was a QUESTION and ANSWER event...
so you tell me MAKE GOOD EVENTS? or READ CAREFULLY and UNDERSTAND more what the event is?
(i know most of the players here dont know much about ENGLISH... i have and will try to make easy to understand rules on my events.. and not knowing much about english is not a basis of intelligence. so it's ok for ME if you cant speak well in english)

"ONLY VIP WIN"
excuse me... when some people see some VIPs win they just shout this when in fact got non VIPs who've won ...and some people just shout whatever they want cause they didnt win.. please keep your frustrations to yourselves and do better next time when an event happens

"so that noobs also have a chance to win it"
they do have a chance to win BUT...
-some players who have just been playing for less than a week are expecting they can win an event right away and they complain right away if they lose or if someone got ahead of then when we know for a fact that he/she is still new for 1 week...

-some people are just sore losers (VIP and NON VIPs alike and i have muted some of them)

got some players out there who have never won an event in there 1 month, 2 months, 6 months, or even a year of playing EGpko

PS. why do you guys differentiate the VIPs and the NON VIPs??? MALLERS and NON MALLERS???

-are you making up these reasons so that it would look like you got defeated because YOU ARE NOT WEAK? and that they WON because they are VIPs/MALLERs?(applicable to events also???)

-or some of you guys are so insecure about those people who donate to help this server?

please try to reflect on these questions and HAPPY GAMING

PoutingKid
PoutingKid

http://egpko.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PoutingKid Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

FunkIsSoRubber wrote:I like all the ideas What a Face
well gm could mod the goddess's scroll or maybe make it have like 1% chance to drop eg gems/koe or qoe. and mordo's he could bring back but only if ppl stopped afk'ing fcking 10 clients and lagging up the server....... Evil or Very Mad

hope with the new gm around some changes will happen king

you just gave me an idea how bout we make aspd and mspd gem 1% drop on chest of egpko gem??
lol!

anyways koe and qoe for the time being will never be made as a drop item ingame unless its from an event you can always donate to get those gems cheers
PoutingKid
PoutingKid

http://egpko.up-your.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOne Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:07 pm

the VIP part was when i used to play b4 . .. . events onli for VIP
n the chances of "noobs winning' = NO PK EVENTS!!!!
TheOne
TheOne

Back to top Go down

Post  FunkIsSoRubber Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 am

even in non pk events mallers/vip still win cuz lv8 or 9 mspd...

p.s. and we differentiate pout cuz we who work hard for our eq (non maller) almost always get defeated by the (maller) who spent no time working hard for their stuff. that doesnt seem fair an sure their helping out the server but the main reason i left original ToP was so i could get away from the pure malling idea. whereas its exactly the same here...
FunkIsSoRubber
FunkIsSoRubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:06 am

Actually I don't agree on anything you said (except one), Here's my reasons:

*Some ppl already have Lv95 Like Rihanna or Saya, it's usless since the attack on it sucks. All you get is lame max attack and higher aspd
*Honestly .... are u kiddin me? Lv95 weapons have the lamest look in ToP/Pko game, Admin should make Lv85 apparels
*We all want that, no one likes those new edited sets we want the old sets from official -.- I miss Tiger/Ember set zzzzzz
*GM made many events for everyone, VIP event only happened twice I think
*Why making another Rebirth NPC when we already have 3 0_0? (1 each Reb LvL)
*Mordo = more afking people = more lagg, GSS = more people afking trying to get money to buy it = more lagg
so basically you're just asking for more lagg when we already have enough of it -.-
*No need to make FC because the server is too over-powered, ppl will solo all mobs and bosses in 3 min. besides we already have DC and theres some DS maller who got crazy gemming and 20k+ max even tho it's just a DS char

No offense meant, I'm just saying my opinion
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum