EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

edited much? o.o

+2
Sergio
Erza×Scarlet
6 posters

Go down

edited much? o.o Empty edited much? o.o

Post  Erza×Scarlet Mon May 31, 2010 4:49 pm

I don't usually whine about edited players or edited equips "IF" they exits, because most stories about edit stuff are just made up lies by jealous players who can't afford to get good equips No
but i gotta say, this one really took my attention .... Exclamation Question

edited much? o.o 8d6dceditedoo

At 1st i was like whatever~! it's just another high forged shield like mine, but when i noticed the +9 con on it i said WTF~! affraid, and when i asked this guy about it he claimed it's Piston's shield (the guy with full +27)

I'm sure pro crafters like Jessie, 101 and Raihanna who already crafted more shields than you guys can imagine have NEVER got a shield with a stats like that, I spoke to Jessie myself before and he told me the best shield he made was +4 con, so what does we call that screenie, GM abuse? or just a lucky player who got a +9 con Wrym shield?

P.S: I hidden names in trade to not make any problems lol!
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

edited much? o.o Empty Re: edited much? o.o

Post  Sergio Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:52 am

well i prefer Soul in shield.... What a Face
Sergio
Sergio

Back to top Go down

Post  Redoq Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

in my opinion he just bought the shield from a gm or hes super duper mega lucky Evil or Very Mad

Redoq

Back to top Go down

Post  Gamefrenzy Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:24 am

All i see is seeing another whiner who have no luck in getting the same eqs as others.
No friend of yours getting the sheild, doesnt mean there is no such shield ingame.

Memo getting shitty whining so much ingame about other players getting free eqs and better eqs.

Haha Whiners FTW Twisted Evil

Gamefrenzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 am

Gamefrenzy wrote:All i see is seeing another whiner who have no luck in getting the same eqs as others.
No friend of yours getting the sheild, doesnt mean there is no such shield ingame.

Memo getting shitty whining so much ingame about other players getting free eqs and better eqs.

Awww another xMemo hater, whiner? I'm not whining and I'm not an idiot lol
this shield does exist but to get that u need a high lvl tool which I highly doubt that any1 in server got it
Beside, I'm already one of the strongest people in server, why would I whine about a stupid shield, it's just I think it's not fair when me and my friends mall our asses to get what we want when some others get all for free from some random GM

Next time think before replying ....
lol what a big noob, just another xMemo hater u_u

P.S: I understand why you hate me, I'm too awesome I just know it ^^, please cool down and don't suicide Sad
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

edited much? o.o Empty -.-

Post  ProtonBeam Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:24 am

another whiner? really? idk y u even post Gamefrenzy ur just trying to act cool and show us down and bully us WAHAHAHA... huhu talk all the shit u want..
"memo getting shitty?" huhu lets see u come to PvP and see whos "shitty"
if u dont got anything good to say about any posts... DONT POST...
now go ahead and post back at me...will onli read it if ur posting ur ign and what time to PvP -.-

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  JessieSummers Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JessieSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  JessieSummers Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Gamefrenzy wrote:All i see is seeing another whiner who have no luck in getting the same eqs as others.

LOL

FYI: +9 con on wyrm shield? = near impossible to craft unless your crafting tool has high enuf lvl ...
and lucky you made it in 1 go?
or you made many shields which you cant get right away(coz chance you get the wyrm bp = very shitty + not to mention other reqs for wyrm shield that doesnt exist ingame)...

so you tell us.. VERY LUCKY?? or VERY FISHY??

and ps.. i believe in the saying "Accusation without evidence is easy to defend, Defend with no proof is easy to accuse"

JessieSummers

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 am

Honestly if i wanna like make a list of edited ppl/GM abuse in this server i think it'd take me 2 years to finish the list of course starting with Saber and ending with Awelly
unfortunately, i even heard that some of them pay admin to cover up for them which i donno if thats true or no, people play stealth tweaks, stun bugs, edited pets, edited equips, windwalk, ... etc and admin doesn't even know about any of them, and all of this of course because the server got only 1 admin and 0 GMs not even HelperGM after Jared left, well can't blame admin for not making any GMs or Helpers because he knows for sure the new GM/Helper gonna start editting himself/friends same like Jared did, of course i won't say any of the edits he did because it mait harm some of my friends, but the point is that this server getting fucked up day by day, we need a new trusted GM (which i doubt the word "trusted") and we need more attention from admin of course ....
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum