EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal

3 posters

Go down

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Empty Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal

Post  magicmastah Sat May 08, 2010 9:46 am

So, i've seen ALOT of people asking where to get the Invincible Knight Medal, so i've decided to make a guide on it and maybe stop some of the world chat flood =)

First go to argent and than to Grocery-Jimberry (2232-2731) and buy salvage and analyze guide. than use them. (salvage than analyze)

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Guides10

next go to tesco supermarket (argent 2242 2785) and go to the 3rd tab and buy special catalyst ( the red star bottle) 99x if you want

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Cataly10

After that is done go to icicle and buy Blacksmith - Bash (icicle 1345 531) and buy as many as u want of exquisite Pistol (104,192$$ lvl 40 Gun) Now you may ask, "wth, why lvl 40 gun>???" well thats because invincible medal is a lvl 40+ analyze item

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Gun10

now go down to 1342 536 in icicle. and talk to the big blue floating crystal. put the special catalysts in the top spot. the guns in the Bag spot. and a particle crystal (obtained from skill book-analyze) in the 2nd from bottom spot. and any fairy ( over lvl 10 i think) in the fairy spot. than press Start. You can stop if u want but i have no idea what the heck it does.

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Final11

It'll take a few trys to get it, but hey ur that much closer to getting 95 uns (takes less than killing a 4hr re spawn monster)

------ ROUGH TRANSLATION FOR SPANISH PPLS

Así, he visto ALOT de personas que piden conseguir la Medalla Invencible de Caballero, así que he decidido hacer una guía en ello y quizá parar parte de la inundación de charla de mundo =)

Vaya primero al argén y que al TIENDA DE COMESTIBLES-Jimberry (2232-2731) y objetos salvados de compra y analice guía. que los utiliza. (objetos salvados que analiza)

vaya luego a supermercado de tesco (argén 2242 2785) y vaya a la etiqueta tercera y compre catalizador especial (la botella roja de estrella) 99x si desea

Después de que eso sea hecho va al Herrero del carámbano y la compra - Golpe (carámbano 1345 531) y compra necesidad U tanta como de lvl exquisito de Pistola (104,192$$ 40 Fusil) Ahora puede preguntar, "wth, por qué lvl 40 fusil> ???” bien que porque medalla invencible es un lvl 40 + analiza artículo

Ahora baje a 1342 536 en el carámbano. y hable con el cristal flotante, azul y grande. puso los catalizadores especiales en el lugar primero. los fusiles en el lugar de Bolsa. y un cristal de partícula (obtuvo del libro-analiza de habilidad) en el 2 del lugar inferior. y cualquier hada (sobre lvl 10 pienso) en el lugar de la hada. que Comienzo de prensa. Puede parar si necesidad U pero yo no tienen la menor idea qué narices hace.

Tomará unos pocos tratan de conseguirlo, pero oye ur ese tanto más cerca a conseguir 95 no (toma menos que matando una 4 Hora acerca de monstruo de prole)

magicmastah

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Empty Lol

Post  noreli Sat May 08, 2010 11:13 pm

What lvl need the pet?

noreli

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Empty lol

Post  noreli Sat May 08, 2010 11:24 pm

I know all now how to get but for what are the Medal of invincible kinght?

noreli

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Empty Lol

Post  noreli Sat May 08, 2010 11:31 pm

I know all now ty and i am new here idk all

noreli

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Empty Re: Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal

Post  NoName Tue May 11, 2010 1:26 am

its the item needed to get uns95
NoName
NoName

http://www.redtube.com

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal Empty Re: Guide to getting the Invincible Knight Medal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum