EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION

+12
laris
blazekoz
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥
LordIceWolf
NotJoiningServer
+|WkW|+GanjaMaker
ThingKiller
breaker555
LightBlader
ToiletPaperMan
romajoe
EVENTgm
16 posters

Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION

Post  EVENTgm Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:27 pm

HERE IS THE NEW PROMOTION ITEM FROM EGPKO VER 1.NOW STARTER KIT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR U GUYS.THE PRICE OF EACH STARTER KIT IS 250 USD.here is the details:

Package 1
1.the starter kit for CRUSADER and CHAMPION consist of
+21 kylin armor (7 UNDEAD,7 COLO,7 SOUL OF BD),
+21kylin boots (7 DANCE,7 MOVEMENT,7HEART/bings)
+21kylin weapon(7 rage,7 glare,7 BD eye).
+18 kylin glove (lvl 4 KoE,lvl 7 lustrious,lvl 7 locks hit).
2 EGPKO ring
1 VIP necklace
1 mordo JR 150 any stats.

Package 2
2.the starter kit for all magic user (voy,sm,cleric)consist of +21 kylin armor(7undead,7colo,7soul of BD),
+21 kylin boots (7 spr gem,7 heart of BD,7 movement speed),
+12 kylin glove(7heart,4 QoE),
+21 kylin weapon(7 azrael light,7 gem of soul,7 spr gem)
2 EGPKO ring
1 VIP necklace
1 mordo JR 150 any stats

Package 3
3.the starter kit for SHARPSHOOTER consist of
+21 kylin armor(7 undead,7 colo,7 soul of bd),
+21 kylin boots(7 dance,7 movement,7 heart),
+18 kylin glove(7 aggregation,7 striking,4 KoE),
+21 kylin weapon(7 aggregation,7 explosive,7 eye of BD)
2 EGPKO ring
1 VIP necklace
1 mordo JR 150 any stats.

Starter kit for lance crus,voy,ss.

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Crus_l10

How To Donate?

CIMB = Contact egpko@ymail.com for account no
Maybank = Contact egpko@ymail.com for account no
Paypal Email : Click Here
Western Union also available!
Phone Number : +
YM : egpko@ymail.com
For More info just pm me on game, email or on ym.!

After transfer ur money to my bank account, or in my paypal account, PLS make sure u Email (egpko@ymail.com) me ur item donation detail : -
-Char Name
-Transfer date and time
-Amount
-Item Donation that u want
After that i will transfer item donation that u request to ur char! You will get ur item in 2 days. If u still not get ur item in 2 days pls email me back!

BIG PROMOTION!!!!!!!!!THE FIRST 3 WHO BUY THE STARTER KIT CAN BUY IT FOR ONY 200USD!!!
No

Please take note that any donation recieved from player's sincerity to help and maintain server. Any donation money wont be returned or cant be refund.

Last edited by EVENTgm on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
EVENTgm
EVENTgm

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty lol???

Post  romajoe Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

this package only make newbie to mall spend a bit $ n they will be pro like the old player who mall =.=
sigh.. some pro out there use lvl 6 mspd.. but this package?? =.=

romajoe

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty lol???

Post  romajoe Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 pm

this package only make newbie to mall spend a bit $ n they will be pro like the old player who mall =.=
sigh.. some pro out there use lvl 6 mspd.. but this package?? =.=

romajoe

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty Re: NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION

Post  ToiletPaperMan Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm

i second the above post.

I personally find that most of the top notch players have acquired their egpko gems through lots of farming and some of them have spent alot of money to mall those gems. Providing these gems at such an affordable price now will not be to the advantage of your previous customers who have spent 1k+ usd to get to the lvl that they are.

Whats more, VIP should not so easily be obtained. Vip should be exclusive, granted only to players who are previously so willing to spend so much to get all the mall items just to get that title. It is depressing to see that such an exclusivity has become nothing more than a commodity.

I hope that this server does not become money oriented. We donate because we love this server, and we are willing to pay to help keep this server alive. As such, we spent alot to get the items to attain the status that we possess today. More pros will start to leave this game. Because they all feel that the money that they have splurged on this server and all the hardwork that they have put in to farm the gems, have all been so easily obtained with the help of the starter kit.

ToiletPaperMan

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty AGREED!!

Post  LightBlader Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:15 pm

i agreed wit wat romajoe said..if u wanna give..boot shouldnt put lv7 movement..cause tat isnt fair for the old mallers..they pay lesser n get better equips than wat we got last time which is all clean n all the forgin is done by ourselves..i seriously don think tat this promotion is gud ALL bcoz of LV7 Movement Speed..tat's gay!! Sleep

LightBlader

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty reply

Post  EVENTgm Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 pm

well that is why we call it promotion.you dont know when good promotion will come.we do this to attract new player and to maintain the server.we wont released this promo if we can cover up the server cost with old mall item.and with this new promo u can get it cheaper and affordable for all.if the top notch player you mention are pro,then this promo wont even bother them since the difference between pro and noob are PK skill.and btw,we dont give ATSP gem on the promotion package so its fair.only the movement speed.
EVENTgm
EVENTgm

Back to top Go down

Post  ToiletPaperMan Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 pm

lets be frank and honest. this game doesnt need skill. this game needs 50 pple chasing after u in ca and you're dead.

if its 1v1, there is no skill involved. all that matters is who stun who first aka who has the better com. i meant pro by way of forging. there is no such thing as skill in this game. a skillful crus with noob eqps can never win a lousy inexperienced crus with mall eqps, can he?

ToiletPaperMan

Back to top Go down

Post  breaker555 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:00 pm

EVENTgm wrote:we do this to attract new player and to maintain the server.

Actually, it's laggy enough. Evil or Very Mad

breaker555

Back to top Go down

Post  ThingKiller Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 am

You are killing the server with this overpowered set even if you dont include a cap its not hard to make one. i see WAY too much people using this kit i dont think it should be limited TIME but limited QUANTITY. i walk into cupid and there i see a new person with 24k max poss thats just not right this is the type of thing that drive people out of servers. im thinking about leaving if i see one more new person with this set and i've been in this server for a while and i worked hard to get the set i have right now but and you're giving people full +21 kylin sets? with LVL150 mj?? for 250usd!! WITH VIP??

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  EVENTgm Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 am

then,u saying that we should sell it at higher price???
EVENTgm
EVENTgm

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty Hmmmm

Post  +|WkW|+GanjaMaker Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Well idk i tink its good that u do such promos but do it for a rly short time not 1 month ._. and as i see a GM active here can i ask whats going on whit the lag ._. (sry that is off topic) lol!

+|WkW|+GanjaMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  ThingKiller Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:14 am

im not saying to sell it at a higher price i live in the u.s and $250 for a virtual game like this is an outrages price im just saying cant you tone it down a bit and not make it so a noobie cant come in and be as strong as someone who played in this server longer before they even knew about it and worked hard to get the gems they have in their kylin set today

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  NotJoiningServer Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 pm

my opinion as a possible player;

what. a. joke.

the reason i started private servers was that TOP would be too expensive to become a pro. but $250, and then your char is just about maxed out, lol?

and i just played a server that was open for 8 months, FREE OF ITEM MALL. AND IT ONLY LAGGED ONCE A WEEK.

the moderator only shut it down because he had too many important real life things he was ignoring.

you get fucking $250 PER PERSON who does this, how much are you pocketing? server maintenance my ass. half these posters complained about lagging.

I feel bad for anyone who donated for this server, they paid a scammer who made a PS for the pure fact of getting paid, not to enhance someone's TOP experience.

peace - and you'll never see this crus hit the battlefield.

NotJoiningServer

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty Too much too fast

Post  LordIceWolf Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 pm

I agree with most of the people above. I donated for some items when i started playing the server but i farmed my gems or bought them in game. I thought i was becoming a decent contender but this offer will just have new Uber Powerful players pop up all over the place. I might still play once in a while because my daughter plays the server but i dont plan on donating again.

And yeah...the Lag is terrible lately. Makes the playing experience less than enjoyable.

LordIceWolf

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty -.-

Post  ♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥ Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm

hey GM guy!!! make it frigging 150 Dollars!! this is a private Server!!!not igg!!!!did u get that??private servers arent supposed to be profit oriented!! =.=
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty GUyyss!!

Post  ♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥ Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey my dear friends!! Please do not fall for the addicting mmorpg games Item malls! if its $30 ok spent ur cash on it!! but for 250 please dont!! as a dear friend of urs am advicing you!!u can buy a 8GB ram good condition Apple pc oir iPhone with $250. its way better then this Darned thing!!! Please Guys Do not fall for This!! Take my advise or ull regret it!!

God Bless yall!!
Take care!
Happy gaming without malling! =)
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥

Back to top Go down

Post  blazekoz Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Maybe u r rite...i can buy iphone tongue tongue

blazekoz

Back to top Go down

Post  laris Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 am

lolx, ur blackmailing here Rolling Eyes i never donated eighter but if some1 wants to donate who do u think u r to say not to, its every1s own choice to do with his/her money what they want. silent Sleep u ppl juz lame
laris
laris

Back to top Go down

NEW ITEM DONATION PROMOTION Empty wtf

Post  ProtonBeam Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:20 pm

lol (@shuffix) make it 150$usd just cuz u want to buy it cheaper so u can become pro... i mean come on this starter kit shouldnt even exist.. I've played dgpirates and they had a starter kit there... full +27 95uns set( which was the best set in the game) including swords +27 + a lvl 90 mvspd necklace and 2nd rebirth (which you couldnt get past 1st rebirth there) That was 250$usd... and that was way over powered. This starter kit is even more overpowered for this server even though its not giving full +27 but u get a very high max out of that.. It doesnt make sense that pros that have played for a long time dont even have this good of gem i mean the lvl 7mvpsd gem come on (lol i been playing for around 5-6 months and i dont use that even) YES IM A MALLER BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH.. THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED SO WE DONT HAVE RANDOM NEWBIES JOINING BEING BETTER THAN MORE THAN HALF THE SERVER RIGHT AWAY( and they dont even know how to play yet)
but im just saying ^^

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  OWNER Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:51 am

do u know why GM made that promotion ? because he want money ... he have this server in ass he just want money to get and that's all. So guys u no need to try change that GM will make other promotion etc...

OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan280991 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 am

anyone who buys this starter kit is a complete utter sack!! honestly who in the right mind would pay $250 to get some cacky lame equipment on some cacky free mmorpg? seriously you'd have to be a muppet to do it, think of all the shit you could buy with that much money... clothes, an xbox or ps3, a lot of weed Cool jeez you could re-decorate a room or 2 in your house with $250. Honestly buy this package and your a sack, a muppet, and a complete social reject!

peace x

Alan280991

Back to top Go down

Post  Alside2 Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:39 pm

another maller set released... hmmm.... Crying or Very sad

Alside2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down