EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know....

+3
jhedz
Ryanz21
pero
7 posters

Go down

you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know.... Empty you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know....

Post  pero Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:50 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f14/14/74/92/49/cap00013.jpg

you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know.... Cap00013

y all say some one is cheated...just see his item if u dont believe it....
hurmm....
not lie....
no cheat...

better u see it 1st....

dont only say people cheater
pero
pero

Back to top Go down

you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know.... Empty Re: you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know....

Post  Ryanz21 Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 pm

MEGA MALLER!!! *fainted* lol!
Ryanz21
Ryanz21

http://profiles.friendster.com/ryanzplace

Back to top Go down

you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know.... Empty Re: you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know....

Post  jhedz Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Mad bounce elephant

omg!! is this real? seeing this kind of char, and thinking how many char like that in this server, I QUIT! lol!

jhedz

http://jhedz-pserver.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanz21 Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:04 pm

well i hav quitted EGPKO, but i'll always online in forums or in-game(when i got bored) :lol:too much mallers >.<
Ryanz21
Ryanz21

http://profiles.friendster.com/ryanzplace

Back to top Go down

Post  nonothelion Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 pm

i absolutely agree! thats just ridiculous O.o
no point in going to CA or pvp when u never know whether the person's gonna be wearing +21 kylin set with weapons and lv 150 pet LOL Shocked

nonothelion

Back to top Go down

you must see it 1st do not talking something you was dont know.... Empty i dunno...maybe...1-3people got this stat only...

Post  pero Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:10 am

he try his best for forging like this..but all say he a cheater
pero
pero

Back to top Go down

Post  laris Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 am

yes i agree he did enough to become this strong.. he might b using his con pet here but i dun even reach that max with my 100 str pet n possed so dun dare say cheat if some1 really worked for it. n ppl who get mad if some1 malled>> u cant even play here without ppl like centri, its juz jealousness ur not that good
laris
laris

Back to top Go down

Post  NoName Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Ryanz21 wrote:well i hav quitted EGPKO, but i'll always online in forums or in-game(when i got bored) :lol:too much mallers >.<

same whit me...
NoName
NoName

http://www.redtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolt Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm

lol y ur spr is too high

how to make it ????

its higher than ur agi and acc lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  laris Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:21 am

kylin armor gives 80 spr while it gives all other stats only 25, so do gloves and boots. they give more spr then all other stats
laris
laris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum