EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

connection failed for non patch when log in and failed to get patches for auto patch

2 posters

Go down

connection failed for non patch when log in and failed to get patches for auto patch Empty connection failed for non patch when log in and failed to get patches for auto patch

Post  Theman Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:10 pm

GM,please help...when i try log on,using the non patch,it always says connection failed,i try my internet explorer it is fine,can surf ... second when i try using the auto patcher it says fail to get patches...i try reinstalling edi,downloading the patches again but same results... Shocked im not quite sure about the extracting part,i try extracting to desktop and copy all the file to my tale of pirates online,is that the right way? or extract str8 to tales of pirate file? Crying or Very sad

Theman

Back to top Go down

connection failed for non patch when log in and failed to get patches for auto patch Empty Re: connection failed for non patch when log in and failed to get patches for auto patch

Post  Azorath Giest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Save space delete it all

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum