EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Suggestions Hope GM Read IT!

+6
ThingKiller
ProtonBeam
SGKia
GrinDeWaLD
Aiz3n
wangster
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some Suggestions Hope GM Read IT! Empty Some Suggestions Hope GM Read IT!

Post  wangster Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Dear GM

COD55 is a good idea, cause DSers can have more fun, but, whats the point of opening it when the normal COD closes? COD and COD55 should open at the same time, i dont think ppl would care about system messages cause it clearly says "(COD) and (COD55)", now all mallers are making DSers, even buying EQs in RM -.- , my point is to make COD and COD55 open at the same time so we, the normal, regular, non maller DSers can have fun without mallers spamming FBs and Blessed pots.

You should add more apparels such as ember caesar, tiger cavalry, fortune set, ami vestal, and remove the ones that dont have collision model like lance enchanted set, lance white demon set, champ naruto set, etc, lots of people have those apparels and its a pain in the ass to clic on them -_-

Regarding MarZ DSer, its ok he can make DSer but wtf, DSer with VIP neck? i dont think thats fair, while all the others non maller have that crap lv40 neck +60 MSPD, he has that VIP neck +190 MSPD +100 HIT RATE +10 ALL STATS, wtf? whats the point of forging bings in boots? then this guy comes and can hit them easy lol, IMHO DSers should not have any malled items, and about the MSPD, i have Lv8 MSPD and he runs faster than me haha wtf, i dont think thats fair, VIP neck should be for lv80+ just like all the other mall items like EG Ring and RoD.

You can also make some functions for COD55 too like: not allow users with VIP Neck to enter or make it non equipable while in, make lv5 FBs and Blessed pots non usable in COD55, cause seriously, DSers have low hp and someone with high aspd can bomb and POOF! 5 secs stun lol, he can kill anyone he wants in that time -_-

GM Should think about this, idc if MarZ is admin or we i just want to play fair -.-

Thank You for Reading my suggestions Smile

wangster

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Hope GM Read IT! Empty Re: Some Suggestions Hope GM Read IT!

Post  Aiz3n Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Lv8 MSPD lol i dont have Lv8,and that VIP DSer really not Fair to other DSer becouse VIP only can be with Kylin or something idk,but DSer it realllllllly not Fair.

iToBe~

Aiz3n

Back to top Go down

Post  GrinDeWaLD Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 am

1st suggestion it's just dumbie... not only that it will spam system, there are players who want play normal cod and 55 cod also ...
2nd suggestion is great!! THUMBS UP
3rd suggestion noob also... If he paid a lot of money it's work on real life... You can also work on real life or work in game... He choosed the other way... And lvl 8 mspd? wow that's great... u cannot complain... if u 2-3 u can easy kill marz ds-er so dun complain...

GrinDeWaLD

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 am

wangster wrote:Dear GM

COD55 is a good idea, cause DSers can have more fun, but, whats the point of opening it when the normal COD closes? COD and COD55 should open at the same time, i dont think ppl would care about system messages cause it clearly says "(COD) and (COD55)", now all mallers are making DSers, even buying EQs in RM -.- , my point is to make COD and COD55 open at the same time so we, the normal, regular, non maller DSers can have fun without mallers spamming FBs and Blessed pots.

You should add more apparels such as ember caesar, tiger cavalry, fortune set, ami vestal, and remove the ones that dont have collision model like lance enchanted set, lance white demon set, champ naruto set, etc, lots of people have those apparels and its a pain in the ass to clic on them -_-

Regarding MarZ DSer, its ok he can make DSer but wtf, DSer with VIP neck? i dont think thats fair, while all the others non maller have that crap lv40 neck +60 MSPD, he has that VIP neck +190 MSPD +100 HIT RATE +10 ALL STATS, wtf? whats the point of forging bings in boots? then this guy comes and can hit them easy lol, IMHO DSers should not have any malled items, and about the MSPD, i have Lv8 MSPD and he runs faster than me haha wtf, i dont think thats fair, VIP neck should be for lv80+ just like all the other mall items like EG Ring and RoD.

You can also make some functions for COD55 too like: not allow users with VIP Neck to enter or make it non equipable while in, make lv5 FBs and Blessed pots non usable in COD55, cause seriously, DSers have low hp and someone with high aspd can bomb and POOF! 5 secs stun lol, he can kill anyone he wants in that time -_-

GM Should think about this, idc if MarZ is admin or we i just want to play fair -.-

Thank You for Reading my suggestions Smile

In short , you just want things that you dun have , cannot be used in COD55.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

1st of all, he's a poor ass that's jealous of marz
2nd, to the writer of this topic, you should have focused more on cod 55 than complaining about marz... You got like 2-3 sentences about cod 55 and the rest of the 2 paragraphs are all about how you think marz is overpowered blah blah blah. Really if your going go make a suggestion, don't make it about getting rid of other players. If admin didn't want VIP Ds ppl he would have put a lvl on the neck.. I myself am thinking about making a VIP DS soon, ca and normal cod is the same everyday Anyways, same ppl place in same spots usually.. Oh and w8 till memo comes back, I'm sure he'll get a VIP ds 2 ^^

Oh and ps if you make some kinda come Back at me for defending him, or "maller this maller that" ur still just jealous of him cuz he's better than you -.-

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  wangster Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:43 pm

ProtonBeam wrote:1st of all, he's a poor ass that's jealous of marz
2nd, to the writer of this topic, you should have focused more on cod 55 than complaining about marz... You got like 2-3 sentences about cod 55 and the rest of the 2 paragraphs are all about how you think marz is overpowered blah blah blah. Really if your going go make a suggestion, don't make it about getting rid of other players. If admin didn't want VIP Ds ppl he would have put a lvl on the neck.. I myself am thinking about making a VIP DS soon, ca and normal cod is the same everyday Anyways, same ppl place in same spots usually.. Oh and w8 till memo comes back, I'm sure he'll get a VIP ds 2 ^^

Oh and ps if you make some kinda come Back at me for defending him, or "maller this maller that" ur still just jealous of him cuz he's better than you -.-

1st of all, fuck you, u should not make fun of other peoples economic situation, and i just cant donate in my country, thats all.
2nd i just want to make it fair, its not just me who thinks that way, im just saying something that most DSers would like to say but they dont want to, and those who are not agree with me, they are with him, thats why they dont complain about it.

And i quitted my lv150 char cause many mallers go CA/VOD/COD already, and now more mallers going COD55? lol give me a break srsly -_-

wangster

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

You dun wan this , you dun wan that, you blame mallers being too strong.
Its the mallers who donate to substain the server, how bout you? Playing for free and yet you grumble?

Looking at this point, its unfair for the mallers to use $$$ to let you play for free.

Seriously, if the game dun suits you, play other servers. Play one that has no malling system, i see how long that server can last.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  ThingKiller Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:22 pm

wangster wrote:
ProtonBeam wrote:1st of all, he's a poor ass that's jealous of marz

1st of all, fuck you, u should not make fun of other peoples economic situation, and i just cant donate in my country, thats all.
2nd i just want to make it fair, its not just me who thinks that way, im just saying something that most DSers would like to say but they dont want to, and those who are not agree with me, they are with him, thats why they dont complain about it.

And i quitted my lv150 char cause many mallers go CA/VOD/COD already, and now more mallers going COD55? lol give me a break srsly -_-
Just Remember that when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and PUNCH THAT MOTHER f*CKER IN THE MOUTH.

ThingKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiz3n Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm

I agree With ThingKiller and SGKia,You Play for Free and that Pay Peoples who Donate Like MarZ...

iToBe~

Aiz3n

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Ok if you cant donate for your country you shouldnt be complaining about others that can. You really make yourself seem like an idiot when you talk all this shit about marz and mallers, then say "oh well i cant donate at my country." <-- Implying that you WOULD if you COULD. Sure they would like to say they dont like marz, but they dont cause they dont like to whine on forums on in world chat about sme other player.

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 am

haha another player envy me..

u got prob coz im vip dsser??
or u just a noobie who i kill alot in cod?
u don statisfied w me and u complaint about im vip..

1 more thing im not admin...im just a normal player who work hard at life and ingame..
ds set i obtain myself and gemming it myself..and i still cant break a ds who use agi mode..
and all dsser can kill me in cod..
aba,Jesus,divine all can kill me in cod..
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

http://egpko.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 am

ohh i forgot about cod time...

ok 1st of all , u wan dis server crash for open 2 pk map at the same times?
think w ur head not w ur dick...
admin already told me dat if he open same map at the same time....it will make sver crash and soo lag since players farm at cod lv150..
and i agree w Sgkia..if we(mallers) don donate..wat happen to this sver?
think tat w ur head stupid b4 complaint i got ds vip..

like i care u got lv8 or 9 mspd and i can catch u..coz u are too poor and cant afford it...
and why some non-maller got egset or kylin set??
coz they work hard ingame not like u who complaint about everything..
u play for free so you should more grateful not being soo stupid..

Ty..

MoD,
MarZ
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Maybe different timing would be better maybe after ds close ^.^ scratch

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  ErzaƗScarlet Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

OMG hahahaha I didnt know admin made a CoD for Lv55, but too bad only Marz have pro char -.-
Seems like I need to donate a DS char all over again, all i need to do is donate some KoEs ^_^
The rest I already have all of it even the Lv1-8 EGpko sets ^_^
ErzaƗScarlet
ErzaƗScarlet

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Hope GM Read IT! Empty Suggestion o,o

Post  segasinh Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 am

I am not impressed to see that the only ones defending this VIP dser stuff are from the same guild of mallers haha, but it's ok, that's how it is supposed to be. Anyways, I agree with fixing the apparel's collision models, and it's weird that not many people pointed that out, probably because most of the few people that actually use the forums use this bugged apparels huhu.

The stuff about the blessed potions and flash bombs is questionable to say the least for you can get those items fairly easily in-game, and you all should be happy, more
demand, same income, higher profit for those who can get their hands on those items.

About the opening times, they are just fine.

Okay now about the VIP neck for a lv55 char huhu. You all know that is stupid, it doesn't matter if it is malled with your so hard-earned money or any of that crap, malled items are not supposed to give you an outrageous unfair advantage, or are they? The thing is, the difference between the mall item and its non-mall counterpart is way too big, and the biggest disadvantage comes from the mspd, its a 130 MSPD difference LOL, that togheter with the bugged apparels makes any VIP DSer(actually, anyone with high MSPD) really hard to click, if not nearly impossible.

So there are a few ways of dealing with this, i'll just point out one, because many depend on the people (like splitting the supossedly in-coming VIP DSers into different guilds) and those will never happen because, well you know, some people just want to win and humilliate other people, it doesn't matter if it was an unfair victory or whatever.

So my suggestion is this, the Admin should make a Lv50 necklace, obtainable through a quest or something like that, something to shorten the distance between mallers and non-mallers. Why not make the Blue Mud Monster drop some key item, you need 10 of this items and maybe others to exchange for a lv50 neck, that adds, I don't know, 120-140 MSPD and 30 hitrate or something, like a mini-mini VIP Neck Razz, that should make the DS Guilds fight over the BM and make DS more fun and competitive, because the reward won't just be one single cheap EG Chest.

Of course you can leave everything as it is, and just let CoD 55 be a way to give more to those that already have everything huhu.

Well that's all I have to say for now, I hope the Admin takes this into consideration, let's all just have fun, stop bullying, stop thinking that we are better than someone else because we spent money on a game and that everyone who wants balance is just jealous of us,and enjoy our game =).

PS - So I see the duping stuff hasn't been fixed just yet, maybe later I will post names and IPs that are worth checking, you know, just in case, or should I e-mail it to the Admin instead? I know this sounds bad or like a threat, but it is not, it's just that it seems people have forgotten about this very important stuff x,x

segasinh

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 am

Ok.. as another reply to this noob topic (exept for cod 55)
1st: Remove the bugged set cuz its a pain in the ass to click? Maybe you should gather a tad bit more skill to click people, its not that hard, i really dont have any trouble clicking bugged sets (except my lag -_-)
2nd. Why does every1 feel like just cuz they in same guild means we automaticly back them up, im not just saying you say that segasinh, but every1 in game always does. MarZ is a friend, a pro, and a rich ass huhu. We not backing him up cuz hes same guild or cuz hes friend, but bcuz you all attack him for no reason. He malled that stuff cuz he can. Hes keeping server alive. MarZ not even that active so its not like you can complain about him all the time. He dies also, i was watching him die yesterday (lolz) in cod 55. Getting killed like normal player. And what about other VIP ds ppl? Xavier (b4) SIXVI6 (b4 also) and theres a couple more i forget atm. I never read any complaints about them? They were VIP in ds b4 lvl up. I would imagine if he was in any of your guilds you wouldn't be complaining about him. You wanna spam him, call him noob, or "maller".. Go ahead, your just making yourself look like a jealous person of him and a little kid whiner.. Why would these new VIP ds chars just split themselves up into different guilds cuz 1 or 2 ppl suggest that. Admin wouldn't force them to split up.
3rd: Sure its about time to have some more DS items, Im not against it if we'll hear the end of the whining in world and forum.
4th: How about you post those "dupers" names here. I'm interested to see who you ppl think are dupers. Or edited.. you should create a list of that also, apparently opposing guilds at ca/vod/cod think unpredictable is all edited. Show me a list of
Who:
What edit:
How much of that edit:
I'm sure admin would love to see that, and have a good long laugh.
I'm finished with this topic. Thought I'd throw my 2 cents (not you centrino -_-) into it.

And btw this wasnt all aimed at segasinh.. to all who wanna come complain ^^

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:27 pm

haiiishhh another stupid player...
its seems dat wang tell his other friends to complaint about me too huh..
wakakka u mybe dont know how i know but i know dat segasinh and wang are from same country..
poor is just a poor...act like 1..

"malled items are not supposed to give you an outrageous unfair advantage"

den for wat we mall??? to stay noob and let other non-maller own maller???LOL
u just jelous dat we can mall and u cant...
or im too fast for u to catch up???
the only thing i mall for ds is KoE...mspd,aspd i buy ingame..im making gem myself(for the 1st time i make myself wakakkakka)...

and can u tell me is there any fair server??
official?<---fuk off
dso? <--wan to close coz of duping case
Dgpirates?? <---150-200 usd set???
upko<--- same w dso

every large server need malling system or it cant long-lasting...
and one more thing why u only complaint in here and not complaint at official??

and its my money to make many vip ds char or wat...

"it doesn't matter if it is malled with your so hard-earned money or any of that crap"

if it doesnt matter why u still whinning????
lol just shutup and play..i can see dat only u 2 who dont like me ..

and its seem it already off topic...

this not suggestion but complaint

[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Thinking of making a DS 2 sounds cool ...

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 pm

About bugg set there's a way to click on them without failing . Click on their heads not their bodies on their heads but if u say bugg apparel as in cod or VOD u click on them but ur char cNnot atk them then idk

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 pm

MarZ wrote:?
the only thing i mall for ds is KoE...mspd,aspd i buy ingame..im making gem myself(for the 1st time i make myself wakakkakka
is there other things to mall for DS >.< and who malls MSPD and ASPD anyway most importantly can u mall that ( don't tell me by mailing EGchest becuz thts the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

lol aspd and mspd is mall item but can get ingame too

and its not stupid..some guys even mall lv8 or 9 aspd and mspd
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Hope GM Read IT! Empty Ok I am out

Post  segasinh Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:32 am

Oh boy!

You all need to get your feet on the ground haha.

If you read my post carefully you will notice that not even once did I mention Marz's name lmao, I do not care if you are the only VIP DSer right now, I was talking about the general situation that is having an item giving an unfair advantage to the player who has it, lolz I am not even a DSer!

Now I am concerned about you man, It's not nice going around like "lalala I have this and you don't", and calling stupid anyone who disagrees with you. There are some people that need to stop thinking they are the center of the world haha, and it's not only you man, there are a lot of people out there doing this childish stuff, it is not nice at all.

Oh, and you can check IPs? Hooray for you man, seriously.

It seems it has become a useless practice coming to the forum to give a friendly suggestion or constructive criticism because if the Mod doesn't like it you will be dismissed as just someone stupid who doesn't deserve any attention, coming to the forum is like getting into enemy territory and it shouldn't be like that.

By the way lolz, you don't mall to get an unfair advantage, you mall to get faster what takes others ages to get, because if there was an item in mall that allowed you to use EG Set in DS, are you telling me that would be fair? lol again.

Another thing I see is that you people are trying to make it look like there are only 2 persons in the whole server that disagree with this situation, let me tell you something, most people playing this server don't even know there is a forum haha, so you can be very sure that there are, infact, a lot of people who disagree with this whole thing and would like a more balanced scenario.

Oh and about the bugged apparels, keep them, it seems you people need to use bugged items to get the upper hand huhu, but remember, telling that you just need some skill to fight someone using a bugged item is like , ok so someone is duping, hey you just need some skill to fight against them, both are bugs that shouldn't be there and both people use to get advantage over others.

And proton, once again, stop assuming people are always talking about you or your guild, I wasn't talking about any of you, I meant people not being able to mall one day, and the other having 2 visible RODS, 3 chars with EG Set and stuff, that I am talking about.

I'm out now, I gave my suggestion about a new necklace for DS, I have nothing else to do here, you are free to keep insulting and disqualifying people you don't agree with, and I better get off here or Marz might tell the Admin to remove COD 55 as he said he would XD

I know most of this post was kinda off-topic but hey, you gotta defend yourself when you are being insulted right?

Anyways, Have a nice day everyone and enjoy the game.

segasinh

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 am

Woot let me reply something.

1) Bugged Apprarel - You can fuse the same thing too, there no unfuse set in DS like EG or Kylin.

2) MarZ DS Vip - Its his choice to mall koe to put into a DS char and VIP it.
If you wan to play for free all the way, be prepared to have some disadvantage of not getting VIP necklace.
If you wan to get VIP necklace, be prepared to have some disadvantage of using your $$$ for lunch to mall that necklace.

3) Blessed Pots and bombs - Its a supply and demand thing, aleast it creates a economy market for the farmers to work hard and get well paid.

4) Duppers - They will never stop, and for time being they sure are hiding low profile since they are not caught yet. They will appear and talk legit.

In every private server, there always a malling system to keep the server running. There is always rich kids who can keep mall and mall.
If you mall, you expect you are at a big advantage over those non-mallers.
If there is no difference between them, then there no point to mall. Server most likely wun last long.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 am

SGKia wrote:Woot let me reply something.

1) Bugged Apprarel - You can fuse the same thing too, there no unfuse set in DS like EG or Kylin.

2) MarZ DS Vip - Its his choice to mall koe to put into a DS char and VIP it.
If you wan to play for free all the way, be prepared to have some disadvantage of not getting VIP necklace.
If you wan to get VIP necklace, be prepared to have some disadvantage of using your $$$ for lunch to mall that necklace.

3) Blessed Pots and bombs - Its a supply and demand thing, aleast it creates a economy market for the farmers to work hard and get well paid.

4) Duppers - They will never stop, and for time being they sure are hiding low profile since they are not caught yet. They will appear and talk legit.

In every private server, there always a malling system to keep the server running. There is always rich kids who can keep mall and mall.
If you mall, you expect you are at a big advantage over those non-mallers.
If there is no difference between them, then there no point to mall. Server most likely wun last long.
u don really hav to say all that becuz from the topic it doesn't says this . Might as well juz close the post

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 am

Btw this a suggestion not a complain issue . U guys seriously hav gone off topic . Oh yea and MarZ ur the Mod u should be closing this trend for goin off topic .u know better than I do

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next