EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide Making Crusader/Champion DS, 150

+2
Aiz3n
KickingButtz
6 posters

Go down

Guide Making Crusader/Champion DS, 150 Empty Guide Making Crusader/Champion DS, 150

Post  KickingButtz Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Dark Swamp or COD Crusader/Champion Guide
* Hat (BD Soul, ASPD, Chaitan/Colo)
* Armor (Undead, Colo, BD Soul)
* Glove (Lock, Lust, KoE/Agg/Heart)
* Boot (MSPD, Bing, -Dance HIGH FORGE-)
* Sword (Glare, Rage, Eye/Lust)
* Lv150 MJ Pet Agi, Con, Str [Those 3 pets would be most important on DS Crusader]

Lv150 Crusader/Champion Guide [EG Equipment]
* Hat Lv95 Unseal !~ (BD Soul, ASPD, Chaitan)
* Armor (Undead, Colo, BD Soul)
* Glove (Lock, KoE, Heart)
* Boot (MSPD, Heart, Dance)
* EG Blade (Glare, Rage, Eye/Lust)
* You will need RoD or EG Ring!~

Best Regardz!~
KickingButtz !~

GS !~
tongue

Last edited by KickingButtz on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
KickingButtz
KickingButtz

Back to top Go down

Guide Making Crusader/Champion DS, 150 Empty Re: Guide Making Crusader/Champion DS, 150

Post  Aiz3n Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Ty ^^ very Much!

Aiz3n

Back to top Go down

Guide Making Crusader/Champion DS, 150 Empty Re: Guide Making Crusader/Champion DS, 150

Post  Azorath Giest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:55 pm

We put lust on swords ??

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  KickingButtz Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Líl€ennénLīght0007 wrote:We put lust on swords ??
In DS. yeah, because lots of DS's has a high DODGE. which cannot be killed so easy!~
KickingButtz
KickingButtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am

Rofl bing in DS Crus boots? Are you on drugs or something?
Clearly you have no idea how to build DS char
DS Crus boots should be Wind/Dance/MSPD
because the wind will allow you to put all ur stat points on str, and by that u'll get much more mspd and more max of course
but you can replace wind with Hearts in case u wanna tank more, thats all

Oh one more thing, you don't need to put lust in swords cause DS char can't have high dodge like ur saying, because to have that kinda dodge you talking about u need to be full Agi + Dodge boots + Agi Jr and I doubt any pro player would waste all that much on DS char

Please dont post a guide about something if you donno even have any idea about it, I'm pro DSer since I played in official 3 years ago, so i know what i'm saying pretty well

Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥ Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Memo wrote:Rofl bing in DS Crus boots? Are you on drugs or something?
Clearly you have no idea how to build DS char
DS Crus boots should be Wind/Dance/MSPD
because the wind will allow you to put all ur stat points on str, and by that u'll get much more mspd and more max of course
but you can replace wind with Hearts in case u wanna tank more, thats all

Oh one more thing, you don't need to put lust in swords cause DS char can't have high dodge like ur saying, because to have that kinda dodge you talking about u need to be full Agi + Dodge boots + Agi Jr and I doubt any pro player would waste all that much on DS char

Please dont post a guide about something if you donno even have any idea about it, I'm pro DSer since I played in official 3 years ago, so i know what i'm saying pretty well

ZZZZ memo ur outdated!! Bing is frigging necessary... go check out cruzes with bing! non vip cant even hit them! -.-!!
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:54 am

[/quote]

ZZZZ memo ur outdated!! Bing is frigging necessary... go check out cruzes with bing! non vip cant even hit them! -.-!![/quote]

no la.. he's not outdated. he just want you guys to put eyes/wind (means low aspd/max/hitrates) on swords and do not put bings in boots (low dodge) -- > for him not to be killed coz of high dodge and to kill ppl with low dodge (he benefit alot huh) !! wahahah sammy trick. very cool.
Twisted Evil
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥ Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 pm

xNick wrote:

ZZZZ memo ur outdated!! Bing is frigging necessary... go check out cruzes with bing! non vip cant even hit them! -.-!![/quote]

no la.. he's not outdated. he just want you guys to put eyes/wind (means low aspd/max/hitrates) on swords and do not put bings in boots (low dodge) -- > for him not to be killed coz of high dodge and to kill ppl with low dodge (he benefit alot huh) !! wahahah sammy trick. very cool.
Twisted Evil [/quote]

oh yea!! hes Evil Inside! Angel outside!
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥
♥CatchMeIfYouCan♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down