EGpko Private Server Online V1 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reply to Haters~

+7
Sonic UNLEASHED
SGKia
Azorath Giest
ProtonBeam
Erza×Scarlet
[HD]GodLikez
GS ~~
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reply to Haters~ Empty Fuck UnPredictable~~

Post  GS ~~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Fucking UnPredictable are ruling EGpko with their hacking leader..

Admin we always ask him about LittleButt, always saying "Take Screenshot", wtf how we can get screenshot and we dunno what time you guys hacking!

LittleButt is 2X Stun us and It always EG!, When we stun Memo,LittleButt,Punk ect.. about 2-3 sec Stun Gone!! WTF!!!!!!! This is UnFair at ALL!

Fucking UnPredictable all Pros there.

*Punk, LittleButt, Memo, Wallz-MarZ, UchihaJr, AwelLy, and OTHERs!.

Fucking UnPredictable Have a bad day!.

@Memo I think you join that guild to farm EG Chest not for being freind with Punk.
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Reply to Haters~ Empty Re: Reply to Haters~

Post  [HD]GodLikez Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Cehhh wheree do you put ur brain ???
U wan bad mouthing about my guild at here???
Im just wan u to know,im moderator here!!!

Well im closing this fuking thread!!!

ONE more Thing..u the one who TOOO FUKING NOOB...
IF U WAN CHARGE US FOR EDIT OR WATEVER IN UR dumb BRAIN,GO FIND EVIDENCE!!!!..

Like SGKIA said,LOSER ALWAYS A LOSER!!!!

I will put my quote..

STUPID PERSON ,ALWAYS A STUPID IN EVERY VIEW..

One more ,Our leader is LittleCupid idiot!!
Not LittleButt...

Or mybe ur blind or cant read to

Dont make me delete all ur post!!!
U fuking too much now!!

And now i agree with ProtonBeam,Sgkia,xMemo..
Better ban a stupid person like you than ban a duper..

[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

http://egpko.net/

Back to top Go down

Reply to Haters~ Empty Reply to Haters~

Post  Erza×Scarlet Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am

As you all know other players keep saying that Unpre guild is full of hackers/dupers/scammers
And this guy GhostSlayer posted some lame topic insulting us so let me start defending my guild
Btw Marz I'll kill you later for locking GS topic before me and John reply to GS

Admin we always ask him about LittleButt, always saying "Take Screenshot", wtf how we can get screenshot and we dunno what time you guys hacking!

Listen, I've been in Unpre for over 3 months now and I've never seen Cupid hacking or using anything illegal. Admin knows me very well, if I see someone using hacks then I'll report right a way even if he/she is a friend cause I hate cheaters.

LittleButt is 2X Stun us and It always EG!, When we stun Memo,LittleButt,Punk ect.. about 2-3 sec Stun Gone!! WTF!!!!!!! This is UnFair at ALL!

Are you freakin kidding me? 2x stun this does not exist lol, It's all just a rumor and Cupid never double stun maybe you blind or something and thats not my problem. About the 2-3 gone it's because you know nothing about the game, the reason why I get outta stun so fast cause you people suck at teamwork and donno that stun over stun cancel both stuns even if they were both EG stuns

Fucking UnPredictable all Pros there.

*Punk, LittleButt, Memo, Wallz-MarZ, UchihaJr, AwelLy, and OTHERs!.

And that's our problem because ..... ? Unpre guild is strong cause we get strong friendship and all actually care about each other, You think we're like you guys only care about chests and equips? Thats why your guild people scam each other all the time lol. In Unpre I've never seen anyone scam anyone else

@Memo I think you join that guild to farm EG Chest not for being freind with Punk.

I don't need to explain myself to you cause it's non of your business what guild I join or leave. However, why would I farm chests when I'm already full +27 equips? Many times I give my EG chests free for guild cause I don't need them lol, You can go check my bank lol there's not even a single EG chest or Az. All I have is like 10 chests in my inventory I use them to buy bombs and the rest just give to guild for free. I had many friends in Unpre even before joining

If you can't prove that we're hacking/duping then just leave us alone

P.S: Notice that I didn't insult or cuss like you did, I'm just sick of this childish fight you can say whatever you want from now on

Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 am

Ok your so crazy about dupers..... yet when CA crashed when u were in it in ND1... you were all over us to teach you.... like spamming
(How do you dupe tell me plz b4 admin restart)
nobody taught you... and the next day you were kicked for spamming....
and P.S NO we didnt dupe that day.... just messing around with you to see how pissed you could get

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:08 am

Ya John you're right lol
He just jealous cause he doesn't know how to dupe, Just because we have better equips doesn't mean we dupe them lol
I know damn sure how to dupe but I don't do it cause I can afford anything I want at mall lol, You can ask Admin to check my char if you want lol, Nothing is dupped all just from hard work and malling ^_^
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  GS ~~ Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:44 am

ProtonBeam wrote:Ok your so crazy about dupers..... yet when CA crashed when u were in it in ND1... you were all over us to teach you.... like spamming
nobody taught you... and the next day you were kicked for spamming....
and P.S NO we didnt dupe that day.... just messing around with you to see how pissed you could get

Nice lie lol wanna me get banned by you ? I nvr do that, bring Screenshot If I said that, P/S: you're always saying that you wan me to get banned. Nice try idiot.
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Post  GS ~~ Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 am

Didn't ask about dupe, LittleButt me and someone saw him 2X Stun on VOD should have taken Video about that but we didn't.
About UnPredictable, aren't you guys getting bored ?
No much enemys...
Guild still recuirting...
and much impotent thing ... all pros over there.

so your guild should be renamed to:-

UNSTOPABLE
Motto: (OnlyForVOD · COD)
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 am

TheGayFish wrote:Ya John you're right lol
He just jealous cause he doesn't know how to dupe, Just because we have better equips doesn't mean we dupe them lol
I know damn sure how to dupe but I don't do it cause I can afford anything I want at mall lol, You can ask Admin to check my char if you want lol, Nothing is dupped all just from hard work and malling ^_^
Yea i won't lie either.. I know how to dupe aswell... but I won't bcuz I dont wanna mess this server up. I love Egpko... and I don't need to dupe to get good eq. Theres an item mall and I have used it frequently. And if you don't believe me have admin check my char right now.... I don't got any duped items.

Nice lie lol wanna me get banned by you ? I nvr do that, bring Screenshot If I said that, P/S: you're always saying that you wan me to get banned. Nice try idiot.
Get you banned bcuz u asked us how to dupe? If i took a screen shot everytime you said/did something stupid my finger would have an indent from clicking PrtScn SOOO much. and no, not just ME.... Memo SG MarZ DK all wanna get you banned... cuz ur in idiot... and betrayer. You wanna get respect? Then STFU and stop Bitching in-game and on forums

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  GS ~~ Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:32 am

@ProtonBeam ok wanna stop this? ill ban my account in "Fourm". and about duping I did not know anything about It and I didn't said "How to dupe" I nvr said that.

Wanna me stop fucking around ? lol ill quit soon my brother will play on my char on same IP so dun wrry alot, just hang me like 2 weeks while I get quitted.~
GS ~~
GS ~~

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Topic Merge
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Waaaaaaaaaa Fish lv9 king pro and generous 2().()

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:12 pm

GS ~~ wrote:@ProtonBeam ok wanna stop this? ill ban my account in "Fourm". and about duping I did not know anything about It and I didn't said "How to dupe" I nvr said that.

Wanna me stop fucking around ? lol ill quit soon my brother will play on my char on same IP so dun wrry alot, just hang me like 2 weeks while I get quitted.~

Shit lier, u said u wan quit since long time ago. I Still see you here.
When u quit , you just go. Dun need announce to anyone. Just GO .

And stop faking your brother , sister , father , mother playing on your account so you will have the same IP. Stop all this drama, ITS you that still playing.

If you see SGKia in game , thats my dog playing , I already quit.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Fight! fight! fight! Fight !

Last edited by TheCoolFish on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh yea GS said he wanted to quit I mean goin to quit and ket his cousin play nexus of the stone . Oh and SG reLly =.=| ur dog ?.????

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 pm

1st I wanna thank Marz for merging the Topics together

K now, Ghost can you please explain to me what's wrong with having too much pros in our guild and what that is a bad thing? It's true our guild only care about VoD, CoD, SW but sometimes we all go CA and own your guild ^^
Reason why we don't go CA is because it's boring all just new noob players with good equips, theres no pro people left worth killing lol, The only real pro player left in NM is Byakuya other players just suck and don't deserve to get killed by us xD

It's non of your business that we have many pros or not, if you don't like it then go ask Admin to ban Cupid lol
Oh one more thing, If you don't have any proof that Unpre people is hacking/scamming then just shut up and stop acting jealous, I'm sick of kids like you who envy on other people cause they have something you dont have
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm

TheGayFish wrote:The only real pro player left in NM is Byakuya other players just suck and don't deserve to get killed by us xD

u know that's kinda insulting it hurts . Sad I know u pro with +27 all equips I could be pro 2 u kno . So don't say that . Not worth killing ?????

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:30 pm

TheCoolFish wrote:Oh yea GS said he wanted to quit I mean goin to quit and ket his cousin play nexus of the stone . Oh and SG reLly =.=| ur dog ?.????

YA my dog play, a Jack Russel Terrier

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 pm

SGKia wrote:
TheCoolFish wrote:Oh yea GS said he wanted to quit I mean goin to quit and ket his cousin play nexus of the stone . Oh and SG reLly =.=| ur dog ?.????

YA my dog play, a Jack Russel Terrier
My Poodle is proer than ur Jack Off Terrier

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 am

u know that's kinda insulting it hurts . Sad I know u pro with +27 all equips I could be pro 2 u kno . So don't say that . Not worth killing ?????

I'm sorry Natsu I know you're good, but you're trying to compare yourself with people who playing this server since it started at, Maybe you're pro but I can't compare you to people like Cupid, Parade, Awelly, ... etc The difference is just too much
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  SGKia Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 pm

TheGayFish wrote:

I'm sorry Natsu I know you're good, but you're trying to compare yourself with people who playing this server since it started at, Maybe you're pro but I can't compare you to people like Cupid, Parade, Awelly, ... etc The difference is just too much

wahahah put down so much ... the difference is TOO Much lol.
Come join me , the nooby club.

SGKia

Back to top Go down

Post  [HD]GodLikez Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Memo wrote:I can't compare you to people like Cupid, Parade, Awelly, ... ..

cehhh u not put my name Evil or Very Mad
[HD]GodLikez
[HD]GodLikez

Back to top Go down

Post  ProtonBeam Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 am

MarZ wrote:
Memo wrote:I can't compare you to people like Cupid, Parade, Awelly, ... ..

cehhh u not put my name Evil or Very Mad

Coz he put name of non- gay only

ProtonBeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 am

zzzzz Marz i wrote "etc", No need to mention all names xD
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Azorath Giest Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:29 pm

TheGayFish wrote:

Fine hav it ur way hope ur happy cuz I'm NOT oh and I thunked I played the server after 3months when it started or lesser . Too much what's it about too much ? Let me get this straight although I hav good equips (not as nearly good as u havin lv9king) I played almost more then a year and u say I can't make a different o.O is that it ? I know my name is not old but if I tell u my oldest char u won't even know em . Back b4 everything when I first played I still remember the days when u ignore me for asking a question and juz shout out the F word say somethng rude when I talk to u
guys... . Oh and don't call me Natsu im not the owner

Azorath Giest

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza×Scarlet Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 am

"thunked", "lesser"? lol nice English haha
Anyway what you said proves that your not even a pro player, don't care how old you are in this server. Players who keeps making new chars just don't have balls to use their main char. Look at all Unpre players 90% of them use the same char they started playing with, a real pro player wouldn't care if people hated him or no
Erza×Scarlet
Erza×Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum